Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Rikku and Tros

Final Fantasy 10 with some changes.

Chapter 3 - Rikku and Tros

Chapter 3 - Rikku and Tros


Rikku and Tros



When Tidus came to, he found that he was on a Salvage Ship. There were two men in-front of him, both wearing obscene clothes and talking in a different language. A Third person then came out and walked up to Tidus. Unlike the others, this person was a girl, and was wearing an orange full bodied bathing suit.

“Ziv blf zoirtsg?” she asked.

“Sorry?” Tidus said as he stood up and got a better view of where he was.

“English! Right. Sorry about that! I asked if you were alright?” she asked again.

“Oh! Yes thank you!” he said just as his stomach rumbled. “Although, I am a little hungry…”

The girl laughed. “I thought you might be. So I brought you this!” she said as she held out a tray of food. “But be careful though, it's very spicy!”

“I like spicy food!” he said as he took a mouthful. He immediately spat it back out again. “To spicy!!! TO SPICY!!!!”

She held out a glass of water which he drank in one gulp. “What is that?!” he asked.

“It's an ancient Al Bhed recipe!” she replied.

“Al Bhed?” he asked.

“You don't know of us?” she asked. Tidus shook his head. “Oh… Well, we're a race of people and every one of us knows practically everything that there is to know about Machina!” she said.

“Cool!” Tidus exclaimed.

“Where are you from anyway?” she asked.

“I'm from Zanarkand! I'm the star player of the Zanarkand Abes!” he said.

“Zanarkand? But Zanarkand has been in ruins for over one-thousand years!” she said.

“Gszg prw rh wivhhvw hl hgizmtvob!” one of the men whispered to the other. This one was wearing green.

“R plmd! R dlmwvi dsviv sv'h uiln!?” the other replied. This one was wearing purple.

“Will you two just shut up!” the girl shouted at them. Both men gave her an annoyed face and went into the ship.

“What were they saying?” Tidus asked.

“Never mind. Now, we need your help” she said. “Below here, there are some ruins that we need to re-activate. The buildings belonged to our ancestors. I can activate the main building down there, but I can't fight the monsters while I'm doing it. This is where you come in. I need you, to take care of the monsters down there. Okay?” she asked.

“I guess so…” he replied.

“Okay! Let's go!” she said as she jumped off the ship. Tidus followed reluctantly. They swam down to the ruins and entered though a hole in the wall. The girl swam forward as Tidus trailed behind.

“Say. I don't even know your name yet. Do I?” he said.

“Oh, it's Rikku!” she said as she swam even further into the building. “Look out!” she shouted as she moved out of the way to let the Sinscale move past her. Tidus whacked it with is sword that Auron had given him. Come to think of it, I wonder where Auron is… he thought. He met Rikku at the control panel to see her pressing some buttons. They heard a click, and they place was lit up by the machina lights. “Cool!” they both said in unison.

As they were swimming back, they saw something move in front of them. Tros was emerging…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment