Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - ch1

some new students arrive at hogwarts this year one who looks around her 20's and one with tall spiky black hair and red eyes.

Chapter 1 - ch1

Chapter 1 - ch1


New Students at Hogwarts

Okay I don't own Harry Potter or Yuyu hakusho. There's the disclaimer enjoy the story.



Another year at Hogwarts for Harry and his friends. They are in the main hall waiting for the new students to arrive. The main doors open and the new students come in. Hermione notices two of the new students in the back. One of them is shorter then the rest and has tall spiky hair and red crimson eyes, the other student looks like she 5'7” around her late teens and has curly red hair. One of the Gryffindor asks Ron if that red heads is related to him. He says no. The students get sorted into their houses. The short one goes up and gets into Slytherin house. The red head girl goes next and gets in to Gryffindor. The girl notices the boy and passes him a note. The boy reads the note. This is going to be an interesting year. The boy smirks and looks at the girl. The feast begins, then after dinner the houses have to go to their dorms. The girl says a silent bye to the boy when they split up. Later Harry, Ron, and Hermione see the girl sitting next to the fire. She notices them and puts her sketch pad away.

Hermione: “Hello”

Girl: Hi, you guy's been here long?

Ron: “ Yeah 3 years” They don't say anything for a moment

Harry: “So what's your name?”

Rachael: “My name is Rachael”

Harry: “ I'm Harry, this is Ron and that's Hermione” Rachael says nice to meet you. Hermione ask Rachael a question.

Hermione: “Rachael, do you know the other new student, the one that got into Slytherin?

Rachael: “ You mean Hiei. Yeah I know him, we're old friends.” They talk for a little while. After all the talking they go to bed. Rachael can't sleep, so she sneaks on the Quidditch field. It wasn't hard for her, Hiei taught her some tricks. It's a nice warm night the stars are out and the moon is full. Suddenly a katana coming toward Rachael, she grabs the edge of it with two fingers.

Rachael: “ Hey Hiei.” She lets go of the katana, then feels some arms around her waist.

Hiei: “Nice reflexes”

Rachael: “ You're the one that taught me.” She turns around and hugs Hiei.

Hiei: “ So how's Gryffindor?”

Rachael: It's ok I only talked with 3 people. They ask about how I knew you.”

Hiei: “ Did you tell them that we're going out?”

Rachael: “ No, I thought that you wanted to keep it a secret.” Hiei jumps up on to one of the goals, Rachael jumps up there too. They stare at the moon while Rachael humming Jungle Boogie. Rachael ask what the password is for Slytherin. Hiei tells her it's dark flame. She says the password for Gryffindor is lemon lime.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment