Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - ch2

some new students arrive at hogwarts this year one who looks around her 20's and one with tall spiky black hair and red eyes.

Chapter 2 - ch2

Chapter 2 - ch2


After Rachael and Hiei talk, they go back to their rooms while walking their singing Jungle Boogie. Before they split up Rachael says something.

Rachael: “ Good night Hiei-chan.” Hiei stops her.

Hiei: “ Did you just say Hiei-chan?”

Rachael: “ Yeah.”

Hiei: “ Good night Rachael-chan.” Rachael blushes a little. The next day Rachael and Hiei have some class together. Rachael draws Hiei while he sleeping in history of magic. The next class is Potions with Professor Snape.

They open their books, Rachael coughs a little. Hiei looks over to where she is in the back row. She mouths it's was just some dust. They are assigned to get into a group of 3 and try and make wolves ban. Rachael, Hiei, and Crab are in a group. Rachael whispers something to Hiei

Rachael: “ who's the brut?”

Hiei: “ One of Draco's hire goons.” Rachael bit her lip, so she won't laugh at that joke Hiei made. They are able to make the wolves ban with no help from Crab thought.

When the class is over Draco stops Hiei so he can talk to him.

Draco: “ Hey shorty” Hiei stops, his eye twitches a bit. Rachael's waiting for him and she knows he hates to be called shorty. Hiei turns and face Draco

Hiei: “What is it, white head.” Rachael almost laughs, but holds it in.

Draco: “ Why you hanging around a Gryffindor?”

Hiei: “ Why, does that bother you?” Hiei and Rachael leave for Quidditch tryouts. They try out for Beaters and they make their teams. Later during lunch the mail comes in. Rachael sees all sorts of owls, then some one says look a dragon. Rachael sees it and whistles to it. The dragon small no more than a baby. It's black with red eyes, its carrying two-piece of mail. One for Rachael the other for Hiei. The students are all staring at them, but they ignore them.

Hiei: “What you get?”

Rachael: “ My Shonen Jump magazine. You?”

Hiei: “ A letter from the group.” They read it.

Dear Hiei and Rachael,



How are you guys? Hope your not getting into too much trouble.

Hiei: “ Not yet.” Rachael smiles they read the rest of it.

Well we miss you guys bye.

Signed Reikan Team

They write a reply and the dragon flies off. Rachael is walking to class when Harry and his friends join her.

Rachael: “ hey guys, what's up?”

Ron: “ Where you get that dragon, I've never seen one like that before.”

Rachael: “ I found it somewhere, sorry can't tell you where, the baby mother died so I took care of it.” They arrive at McGonagall's class. Rachael sits next to Hiei. They notice a cat on the table. Rachael whispers to Hiei it looks like one of her cats she has back home. The cat changes in Professor McGonagall. Hiei thinks to himself (I've seen better) Rachael pokes him in the side. (I heard that) He smirks.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment