Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - ch1

another year at hogwarts for harry and friends. some old friends returning and some new transfer studnets coming. enjoy.

Chapter 1 - ch1

Chapter 1 - ch1


I don't own harry potter or any of the anime characters enjoy.



Harry, Ron, and Hermine were getting ready for another year at Hogwarts. They get on the train and find a compartment where another boy is sitting looking out the window. The boy wearing red sleeveless shirt, light pants and has a sword near him. He has black hair; blue eyes and somewhat tanned skin. Hermine ask if these seats are taken, the boy says no. They walk in and sit down and then for a while no one speaks, then Ron ask the boy what's his name.

Van: Van Fanel

Ron: You're not from around here are you?

Van: No. Then another boy walks in. Looks about the same age as Van (Van 17 yrs) the boy has brown hair, blue eyes, doesn't look very strong. He is wearing a white shirt and shorts. Van glances at him for a moment then looks away.

Shinji: hey Van. Van just nodes. Harry ask are Van and him friends

Shinji: I guess so. Shinji introduces himself. Harry introduces Ron, Hermine and himself. Then the door open and Draco walks in with Crab and Goyle standing near the door.

Draco: Great more muggles. Hermine asks what you mean more? Draco says he saw some other muggles, and people in some of the other compartments. A voice behind him makes him jump. “ Not causing any trouble are we Mr. Mallfoy?” Drao turns around to see a woman with red curly hair blue eyes, wearing shorts and a tank top. Draoc says no and walks off. The woman walks in and sits down. “ Sometimes I think he's asking for his @$$ to get kicked”

Hermine: Rachael, good to see you again. She says hi to them then notices Shinji and Van.

Rachael: Hello guys, long time no see. She light pats Shinji on the back.

Shinji: nice to see you to, how've you been?

Rachael: Ok. I see your still carring a sword around Van.

Van: Never know when you're going to need it. Rachael chuckles. Then they hear someone yelling WHO YOU CALLING A SHRIMP! Rachael sighs then heads out into the hall to see what's going on. She can probably guess what's going on, no one's get all freaked out when someone mentions how short they are except for one person she knows. Rachael sees Edward holding Draco against the window of the hall with Alphonse trying to get his brother to calm down. She walks over and pulls Edward by his braid back to the compartment where he was.

Edward: Damit Rachael, let me go. She just tugs harder.

Rachael: Ed you and I both know you would have broken that kid's jaw if you had swung at him, so don't and calm down. Rachael lets Ed go, he rubbing his head. When she is leaving she notices Hiei's awake and doesn't look too happy, Hermine ask what was that all about? Rachael says that one of her friends was about to break Draco's jaw.

Ron: why you stop him?

Hermine: Ron!

Rachael: Because if he did do that, he would probably go to jail or get sued by Draco's dad. They arrive at Hogwarts. Ron notices two people up ahead. One with long hair most of it tied in a braid, the boy is wearing a long red coat has white gloves on and boots, the other person is in a suit of armor. Ron says hi to the boy. He turns around.

Edward: Hello. Al says hi also.

Ron: Are you two transfer students like Van and Shinji?

Ed: Yeah. My name's Edward Elric and this is my younger brother Alphonse Elric. Hermine (who was behind Ron) ask should be the other way. Ed gets a vein on his forehead Hagraid asks for everyone to gather around him.

Hagraid: ok transfer students, go over to where Rachael is, first years ride on the boats, and the rest of you the carriages. Ed and Al say bye to Ron and Hermine and go over to where Rachael is. They get to the entrance. Al then hides behind Ed, which looks strange considering Ed's height.

Ed: What's wrong Al? Al says a ghost. Rachael sees Sir Nichols

Rachael: Don't worry Al; the ghost here can't hurt you. They get to the main hall, Al notices a cat and puts it in his suit of armor. The main hall has candles floating around and the ceiling looks like the night sky. Harry notices Shinji and waves to him; he waves back. The teachers are all sitting up front, but there are no Defenses against the Dark arts teacher yet and Professor McGonagall is missing. The first years get sorted and then Dumbledore stands up the hall goes silent.

Dumbledore: Welcome to another year at Hogwarts, as you may have noticed we have some transfer students here this year, a new Defense against the Dark Arts teacher, and we have added a new subject to this year. It's called Magic, Demons and other thing. (I know stupid title but I couldn't think of anything) The teachers for this class are Mrs. Rachael and Mr. Hiei. They both stand up and mostly everyone applauds them, because they remember the stuff that happened last time they where here. Dumbledore speaks after the noise has died down.

Dumbledore: Yes congratulations on them getting the job, we also have a new Defense against the Dark arts teacher. Please welcome Mr. Inu-Taisho. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru look shocked that their dad is there. Rachael smiles a little.

Hiei: You know he was going to be the teacher.

Rachael: Yeah and he can keep Inuyasha and Seeshomaru from killing each other or the students. Inu-Taisho sits down, he notices Snape giving him a glare and he glares right back. Some one whispers to Dumbledore, he asks Rachael to come up there for a moment.

Rachael: What is it Dumbledore?

Dumbledore: Have you seen Minerva? Rachael shakes her head no. Just then the cat the Al has in his armor start to meow really loudly. Al takes the cat out and it turns into McGonagall Most of the transfer student's look shocked. Rachel just chuckles a little and goes to sit back down at the table. McGonagall goes back to the main table. The feast begins. Hermine notices Inuyasha's ears and his silver white hair. Seeshomaru has white hair, and a boa thing. She looks at the new teacher and sees he has the same boa thing. Ron wonders if they're related. Inuyasha asks where the ramen? Rahcael points to where it is.

Rachael: You want some Fluffy? Seeshomaru glares at her, while Inuyasha nearly spits out his ramen from laughing when he hears Rachael call his brother that. Seeshomaru takes the ramen and eats it. Hiei eating some sushi, Shinji eating a sandwich, Van eating some small random things, Ed eating a little bit, but not much to make his brother feel bad.

The feast is over and everyone goes to their assigned houses. All of the transfer students are in Gryffindor. They are asking the students their names. Rachael whistles loudly to get everyone attention.

Rachael: ok everyone sit down, I'll introduce the new students. They all sit down.

Rachael: ok Edward would you stand up. He does, and some one says he short, Ed nearly lose it but Al holds him back. Rachael says to everyone that Edward Elric and the one holding him is his brother Alphonse Elric. They say hi then sit down. Then Rachael introduced Van Fanel and Yugi. She about to introduce Inuyasha and Seeshomaru when the portrait door opens and Inu-Taisho comes in.

Rachael: Oh hello Taisho, what brings you here?

Taisho: Just came to check on the boys. Rachael then introduces Inuyasha and Seeshomaru. Hermine raises her hand.

Rachael: Yes Hermine what is it? She asks if Taisho is related to Inuyasha and Seeshomaru. Taisho speaks up.

Taisho: Yes, they are my sons. Some of the students whisper to one another. After the introductions are done. Fred asks Al why he's wearing a suit of armor. Rachael says it's ok you can show them. Al takes off his head, some of the girls shriek. Ed and Al explain what happened to them. Later everyone is headed off to bed. Harry, Ron, and Hermine say that is good to have Rachael and Hiei here.

Rachael: Thanks good night.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment