Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - ch2

another year at hogwarts for harry and friends. some old friends returning and some new transfer studnets coming. enjoy.

Chapter 2 - ch2

Chapter 2 - ch2


I don't own any of the characters in this fic except for Rachael. Sorry if this is kind of short. Enjoy.





The next day Harry and his friends are looking at their schedules

Harry: ok we have potions, care for magical creatures, the new class and DADA classes together.

Ron: That's good but most of it's with Slytherins. They groan and then go to Potions. Harry sees Yugi and another student sitting near the back. The new boy is wearing an over shirt, some necklace, blue pants and wooden sandals. The boy looks around 13 he has brown hair and eyes. The boy is also wearing headphones. Yugi is taking to Yami in his spirit room.

Yami: Yugi I sense a strong spirit near him.

Yugi: He seems nice. Yugi says hi to the new guy. He says hello.

Yugi: My name is Yugi Moto, what's yours?

Yoh: Yoh Asakura. Snape notices them talking and takes 12 points from Gryffindor for talking during class. He then notices Al and asks him to take off his armor.

Al: I can't do that? Snape's about to take more points off when Rachael walks in and hands him a note. He looks at it, then resumes class. After class Al wonders what with that teacher. Ed says he acts like he's got a stick up his @$$. Harry tries not to laugh. They head out to Hagrids for his class. Ron sees Inuyasha, Seeshomaru, and Van there.

Hagrid: all right everyone; today I have a real treat for ya. He goes to the back of the hut. Harry wondering what he's bring and Hermine hopes it's not dangerous. Hagrid comes back with a creature that has part of the body of a lion and the other half a gator. A student asks what is that. Edward speaks up.

Ed: it's a Chimera. Hagrid says that very good and give 20 points to Gryffindor.

Hagrid: Now who wants to pet it? The students are a little scared to walk up to it. Edward walks up to it slowly. He lets it sniff his normal hand, and then he pets it. The rest of the students do the same. Then some says what's that?



Cliffhanger. What you guys thinks coming up? Bye.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment