Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Journey Of A Thousand Miles, Pt.2

My re-write of season 1 of Xiaolin Showdown with my character Copelia!!

Chapter 2 - The Journey Of A Thousand Miles, Pt.2

Chapter 2 - The Journey Of A Thousand Miles, Pt.2
Meanwhile...
Enter the evil layer of Jack "evil boy genius" Spicer and his twin sister, Jay Jay "even more evil girl and a bigger genius than jack".

"I want to rule the whole world! All of it! Not just some of it, Not just Iceland, or Fiji, I want to rule the whole world!"

"Yo, Jack!" Jay Jay, a perculiar girl with red hair and red eyes called out to her younger twin brother.

"WHAT?! Can't you see i'm on an evil rant here?!"

"Dad sent us this," Jay Jay said and tossed a box in Jack's direction.

"Oh, a puzzle box. And my prize is...a mask? Lame. Now, let's get back to buisness."

With that, Jack tossed the open puzzle box aside.

What Jay Jay saw, and only Jay Jay saw, was the "mask" floated out and crept up beside him. Jay Jay covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing.

As Jack continued, the floating ghost hovered behind Jack.

"I could go for Europe, but that would be too obvious. Maybe something unexpected like Paraguay or South America..."

"Or Asia."

At this, Wuya floated through Jack as she said this.

"AAHH! Spooky ghost lady! Attack!"

The jackbots fired and, as you guessed, it went right though Wuya.

"Plans for world conquest? My dear boy, we have so much in common. What's your name?"

"Jack Spicer.That's Jay Jay, my twin. Who are you? What are you?"

"I'm your new best friend"

***

"I have a question,"

"Yes, Raimondo?"

"I've seen my room, but no bed, just a mat. What's the deal?"

The others give Raimondo the evils.

"Um, we can talk later..."

"The Mantis Flip Coin is the first shen-gong-wu to reveal itself. Whoever holds the coin will leap with the skill of a mantis."

"And so, our grand quest begins. Follow me, to victory! I have no idea where I'm going."

"Yeah, how do we find the shen-gong-wu?" Copelia, who had been quiet for most of the time, asked.

"Dojo, you helped Master Dashi hide them?"

"Yeah, but that was a long time ago. You can't possibly expect to me to remember where..."

Dojo starts jittering, his tail shaking.

"This way."

"Right. Like we're gonna take directions from a gecko."

"Gecko?!" Dojo jumped in, clearly offended, then supersized.

"Don't ever call me a gecko!"

"My mistake."

Soon the five of them were on Dojo's back and flying towards their first shen-gong-wu.

"I can't believe I went from temple guardian to babysitter in less than a day."






Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment