Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Yuki's Star Chp.1

Yuki has fallen in love with a new girl at his school but he has to hide the secret from her! What happens when she finds out? YukiOC Other Members of her clan pop up later!

Chapter 1 - Yuki's Star Chp.1

Chapter 1 - Yuki's Star Chp.1
Yuki leaned far out of the window in his bedroom, his eyes fixed on a short pink-haired girl. Yuki had been in love with the girl since she first started at his school, in his class. Her name was Sakura Sassy Yoshimoko and she was sixteen years old.
I want to ask her out, Yuki thought, but I dont want her to know about my curse. Why did I deserve the curse in the first place? He sighed and pushed the purple hair out of his eyes. Then there was a knock at the door. Come in, He said. Tohru stuck her head around the door. Yuki-Kun, Sassy is downstairs. Shall I send her up? Yeah, sure, if Kyo doesnt barge in! Sassy entered Yukis room a minute later. Sassy was tall for her age and was wearing a long-sleeved shirt and a denim mini-skirt. Her wrists were decorated with bangles and charm bracelets and around her neck she wore different necklaces with an unique charm on each one. She was a completely different girl. Sassy-kun? Yes? Would you go out with me? Sassy was speechless. OK, She replied and left the room. Yuki sighed. How was he going to tell Sassy-kun his secret?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment