Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Yuki's Star Chp.2

Yuki has fallen in love with a new girl at his school but he has to hide the secret from her! What happens when she finds out? YukiOC Other Members of her clan pop up later!

Chapter 2 - Yuki's Star Chp.2

Chapter 2 - Yuki's Star Chp.2
Tohru went downstairs, wondering what was up with Yuki. She walked into the kitchen to find Kyo. Kyo& she started to speak but stopped and froze when she saw what he was doing. He was holding a kitchen knife and was stabbing his arm muttering, Damn rat, Damn rat& as he was doing this. Tohru thought better not to say anything. She went upstairs and Sassy went past and ran out of the house.
Yuki gazed at her from out of his window. She was gorgeous. But he didnt think he deserved her. The curse. The curse was the reason Yuki thought she wouldnt want him. If she found out, she would have to have her memories erased and she would never speak to him again. He didnt want that. He loved Sassy.
Later in the week...
"KYO-KUN!" At the sound of Kagura's voice, Kyo jumped up from where he was and ran out the room. "Hey, Yuki, what's up with Kyo-Kyo?" "Kagura, his fiance," Yuki replied. "Why?" "You'll see." "KYO-KUN, WHERE ARE YOU! Yuki, did you see Kyo-Kun?" "He went that-a-way," Sassy said, pointing to the stairs. "He's hiding from you," "KYO-KUN, I'M COMING!" With that, Kagura ran up the stairs and disappeared. Yuki and Sassy breathed a sigh of relief. "Yuki, do you wanna.. you know, kiss?" "Sure." But as they were about to kiss, a window smashed. "Kagura's beating up Kyo again," Sighing, Sassy leaned forward and kissed Yuki long and hard on the lips. When they broke apart, Sassy spoke. "Yuki, I gotta go. See you tomorrow?" "Yes," he said, breathlessly. As soon as Sassy left, Yuki grinned to himself. It was official. They were now a couple.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment