Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Yuki's Star Chp.3

Yuki has fallen in love with a new girl at his school but he has to hide the secret from her! What happens when she finds out? YukiOC Other Members of her clan pop up later!

Chapter 3 - Yuki's Star Chp.3

Chapter 3 - Yuki's Star Chp.3
Sassy-kun?
Turning at the sound of her name, Sassy found Yuki standing behind her.
Hi, Yuki-kun.
I missed you. Did you miss me? he said and started running his hands through her pink hair.
Yeah, I missed you. There was a slight uncertainty in her voice.
Looking Yuki in the face, Sassy sat on the bed. Yuki followed. She lay down on the bed and faced Yuki. Yuki moved first by touching his lips on hers. They were kissing and Sassy slipped her arms around Yukis neck and moved closer to him in an embrace.
God, hes such a good kisser, Sassy thought.
Then, suddenly, there was a poof and Sassy opened her eyes and Yuki (in rat form) was there, a huge anime sweat drop on the back of his head.
Sassy didnt scream. Instead, her eyes opened wide and she took Yuki-rat up and carried him downstairs. Shigure, Tohru and Kyo were there.
Yuki turned into a rat, Shigure nii-san.
Uh-Oh& Time for the truth&

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CoStanleyQueen5 on February 16, 2007, 5:14:57 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5I'm sure this was put up in another section... Great story though! Can't wait to hear more!