Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - intro and prologue

read the introduction... but basically, mario needs more than just him and his brother. so bario joins them. and prepare for a twist around chapter 30.
 
 
 
 
 

Chapter 0 - intro and prologue

Chapter 0 - intro and prologue
Super Mario Country
the story



Introduction
bowser is at it again. except, he's decided to take over two lands of the mushroom kingdom and all of dinosaur land. and he's taken on a new appearance. using the super mario transformer cherry invented by the crazed iggy koopa, the cruel genius ludwig von koopa, and the constant trouncing from marios power-ups from bowser jr., he turns into mario but has green overalls, and has a b on his cap. he sets out to obtain the giant power star and the big shine sprite so that he may obtain ultimate power and defeat the super mario bros. the mario bros. set out to stop bowser in his tracks. however, both new enemies, old enemies, and even upgraded enemies gang together to stop the mario bros. with them, bario, a plumber like mario but has black overalls and a black cap with a b on it, joins them. using their new super powers, they defeat all in their path. but can they make it before bowser extracts the giant power star and big shine sprite from the essence of the mushroom kingdom and dinosaur land?







Prologue
in Dark Land, bowser, the king of all koopas, is in a lab with 3 koopalings. one has weird hair, a sharp buck tooth, and a single spike on his green shell. one has a rainbow colored mohawk, a single spike on his green shell, and wear glasses that make him look crazy. one looks like a miny version of bowser. they all were gathered around a metal table. in the middle was a small, blue cherry.
bowser:is this what you wanted me to see ludwig von koopa?
ludwig:actually, father, it is a "Super Mario Transformer Cherry".
iggy:using-my-mechanical-genius,-ludwigs-smarts,-and-bowser-jr.s-experiances-we-created-an-item-that-allows-you-to-transform-into-mario.
bowser jr.:and now... YOU CAN DO EVERYTHING HE CAN!!!
bowser:hmmmmmmm... I'll DO IT!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment