Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - a new ally

read the introduction... but basically, mario needs more than just him and his brother. so bario joins them. and prepare for a twist around chapter 30.
 
 
 
 
 

Chapter 1 - a new ally

Chapter 1 - a new ally
it was a peaceful day in the land of sub-con, land of dreams, the place where mario defeated wart, who had taken over sub-con. mario, luigi, peach, toad, and toadsworth decided to take a vacation in sub-con. they were currently having a picnic when suddenly, 10 beezos, 8 albatross's, 6 shyguys, 4 ninji 1's, and 2 green koopas attacked them.
mario:WOW!!! what's up with this?
luigi:i don't know mario, but i do know that we have to beat them!!!
with that said, mario jumped over a shyguy and onto a beezo. the beezo disappeared in a puff of smoke and mario jumped onto another beezo.
peach:luigi, catch!!!
peach tossed a fire flower to luigi. luigi caught it and ate it. then, luigis overalls turned red, and his clothes turned white as he became "Fire Luigi". luigi started throwing fireballs at the albatross's above. the albatross's dropped their bob-ombs (8 in all) and flew away.
luigi:MARIO!!! WATCH OUT!!!
mario grabbed a shyguy and tossed him at an incoming bob-omb. the collision caused an explosion. mario pulled out a super mushroom and ate to become "Super Mario". mario jumped on a green koopa and used its shell to defeat all 4 ninji 1's. toad grabbed a egg nearby and threw it at an incoming bob-omb, causing it to explode, defeating 3 other bob-ombs. then peach grabbed a bob-omb and tossed it at a shyguy and defeated it. suddenly a green koopa went into its shell and started shell spinning at peach.
peach:AHHHHHH!!! MARIO, HELP ME!!!
mario:PEACH!!!
suddenly a person who looked exactly like mario but had black overalls and a black cap with a "b" on it, jumped on the koopa and kicked it over a ledge. 5 beezos looked at the stranger and charged. the stranger pulled out a starman and started flashing colors. the beezos rammed into the stranger and disappeared in a cloud of smoke from defeat. mario and luigi quickly defeated the other 3 beezos.
mario:now that thats done... who are you?
luigi:yeah and why does peach look so surprised?
peach:mario... luigi... he can use power-up items exactly like you.
mario and luigi:huh?
???:hello princess toadstool. my name is bario. you're lucky i like sub-con.or else i wouldn't have been able to guess those sub-son troops were after you guys.
mario:but how can you use power-up items?
bario:dunno.
luigi:where are you from?
bario:brooklyn in the real world.
mario:say do you know the super mario super plumbing business?
bario:yeah... i'm a plumber myself. alhough i'd have to say, compared to both of you, i only do half as good.
luigi:so you must be pretty good?
mario:good enough to match one of use?
bario:yeah.
toad:how long have you been able to use power-up items like mario and luigi?
bario:since... wait... did you say... mario AND luigi?
toadsworth:why, yes... why do you ask?
bario:cause when i was little, my mom put me up for adoption because i was a crybaby or some other reason like that. but not before my two little brother mario and luigi were born.
mario"so you mean... whats your last name?
bario:mario.
mario:he really is our brother...
bario:at any rate, ludwig, iggy, and bowser jr. are up to something.
bowser:and it really payed off.
all:BOWSER!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment