Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Bowsers New Plot

read the introduction... but basically, mario needs more than just him and his brother. so bario joins them. and prepare for a twist around chapter 30.
 
 
 
 
 

Chapter 2 - Bowsers New Plot

Chapter 2 - Bowsers New Plot
mario:it was you that sent those sub-conian troops after use wasn't it?
bowser:heh... like my new look?
now, bowser looked exactly like mario but wore green overalls and had a "BO" on his cap.
luigi:leap'in luasanga, mario, he looks just like you!!!
bowser:and now, i'm like him. watch.
with that, bowser pulled out a super mushroom and ate it, turning him into "Super Bowser" making him as tall as mario now.
mario:holy macaroni, he can use power-ups!!!
bowser:yep. and i have 3 fire flowers, a starman, 2 super leaves, 3 blue koopa shells, a wing cap, 2 frog suits, 2 tanooki suits, and 4 super feathers.
luigi:mario, we can't win. all we have left are a pair of super feathers and a pair of hammer bro. suits.
bario:let me handle this.
mario:its better if...
bario ignored mario and ate a super mushroom and became "Super Bario". then he ate a cyan colored block and his overalls turned cyan and his clothes turned black as he became "Snow Bario".
mario:what is that?
bario, again, ignored mario and threw a ball of snow, a snow version of a fireball, at bowser. bowser jumped over it and ate a fire flower. his overalls turned orange and his clothes white as he became "Fire Bowser". he fired a fireball at bario, but bario jumped over it. then bowser shot a fireball at bario while bario was in the air and hit him, turning him into super bario.
bario:shoot, that was my last ice block.
bowser:take this!
bowser shot another fireball at bario, but bario jumped over it and pulled out a frog suit. after a cloud of smoke that appeared around bario disappeared, he was wearing the suit and had become "Frog Bario". bowser fired another fireball, but bario jumped over it quickly and jumped on bowsers head. then bario super bounced behind bowser as bowser turned into super bowser. then bowser ate a super leaf and turned into "Racoon Bowser".bario jumped at bowser again, but bowser whacked bario into a warp pipe using his tail whip attack. bario turned super again.
bario:not good. i'm down to my last item. the super feather!!!
with that, bario pulled out a super feather and became "Cape Bario". then bario and bowser took to the skies and flew at each other. bario used cape spin, and bowser used tail whip. both attacks canceled each other out and they turned super.
bario:oh man... not good.
bowser:prepare to be schooled!!!
with that, bowser pulled out a starman and started flashing colors. bowser ran at bario at incredible speed and rammed him into a warp pipe. this turned bario into super bario. however, bario looked like he was in bad condition. luckily, the starmans invincibility effect wore off.
bowser:time to finish you off.
suddenly, bowser was hit by a fireball thrown by luigi. bowser turned into normal bowser.
bowser:NO!!! WITHOUT A SUPER MUSHROOM, I CAN'T TURN INTO ANYTHING!!!
mario:sorry bowser, but we can't let you beat our new friend
bowser:this isn't over.
with that, bowser left, via, a warp pipe.
peach:he's hurt bad... mario we have to get him to my castle quickly.
mario:say no more princess.
with that mario pulled out a super feather and turned into "Cape Mario".

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment