Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The illness

Tenten is sick with a deadly disease that must be treated right away but the herbs needed to curer her is in a village far away they only have three days to find it...... Leeten reference

Chapter 1 - The illness

Chapter 1 - The illness
it is a cute Leeten Story that popped into my head last night enjoy.

"OK Students today we will train separately Lee I want you to run 500 laps around the practice field and don't miss up you beautiful hair, Tenten I have set up a area with training dummy's just practice your aim with them and Neji just practice with your byakugun OK depart now."Guy announced dramatically it had now been three hours into training Lee was still running cheerfully Neji's chakra was wearing out a little but Tenten didn't Look good at all. "Tenten are you alright?" Lee asked concernedly. "I'm....I'm......fine Lee go back to your training please." Tenten coughed out. "Tenten that coughing does not sound so good. "Lee please I'm...." her words were interrupted by a coughing 'She can't even get her words out with out coughing.' Lee thought to himself Tenten was still coughing. "Lee is she OK?" Neji called out "I'm not sure she doesn't sound good."
"Guys I'm....."
"Tenten!" Lee screamed. "Lee what happened?" Neji called now making his way over to them. "I am not sure Neji she just fainted on me Neji you..........just continue training I will carry her to the hospital."
"Alright." Lee stood up with Tenten in his arms and began to carry her to the hospital.

"Lee what happened to her?" Tsunade asked grabbing Tenten out of Lees arms. "I'm not sure we were in the middle of training and she began a coughing fit and then she just fainted in my arms."
"Could it have been possibly been a loss in fatigue?"
"Don't think so it was only three hours into training Tenten never gets tired that early so easily she is stronger than that."
"Alright then well you just wait here then and I'll go run some tests alright."
"Alright LadyTsunade."

'Tsunade and been running tests on Tenten for hours now what could be going on with her could she be really badly hurt and I couldn't tell, I hope that is not the case."
"Lee."
"Yes mam." Lee looked up startled. "It turns out......... Tenten has a very rare very deadly disease ... the only thing that can cure it is medicine made out of very rare herbs that are only found in the sand village. I'm not actually sure what the herb is called but here's a picture if that can help I will send you and Neji out on this one and for once I think I will make you the Leader of the mission."
"Seriously Lady Tsunade?" Lee stuttered he couldn't believe it no one had ever entrusted him with this level of responsibility before. "wait Lee before you go you should know you only have three days to get the herb back her if you get back any later she will die. "Yes mam." Lee gulped.

"Neji we have a mission." Lee called out. "Really what is it?"
"You see Neji Tenten has a very deadly disease and it is up to us to go get this herb to put into a medicine to save her life. We have three days and...........Lady Tsunade made me leader."
"OK then lets go lead the way Leader." Neji smiled. "OK." Lee replied cheerfully.

'Were not far away from the Sand village just hold on a little longer Tenten.' Lee thought to himself getting a little teary eyed. "Lee there it is the sand village." Lee and Neji jumped down from the trees to see themselfs surronded by lots of sand way diffeferent then the climate that they were used to.
"OK kiddies hand over your goods and no one gets hurt!" Lee and Neji looked around to see themselfs surrounded by bandets. Lee and Neji got into fighting stances and started to fight Lee started off with Leaf Whirlwind and Neji started out going byakuygan Neji and using his gentle fist tijutsu against the bandets Lee now had his nun-chucks out and was kicking serious @$$ with them

"Neji there are too many." Lee panted. "I know this is getting really bad."
"Guys get into the Kasecaze palace hurry!" Kankuro yelled taking out five of them with karasu. "Kankuro what are you doing?" Lee asked. "Helping what does it look like now get in the palace!" Lee and Neji just turned to eachother shruuged their shoulders and ran off tword the palace.

"Lee,Neji what are you two doing in the sand village?" Garra asked. " You see Tenten got a deadly disease and we came here to get this herb to help her." Lee replied. "That herb is known well here I'll send my sister to get you one. Temari!"
"What is it Gaara."
"Can you go get them this herb they need it to help their sick friend?" Gaara replied handing her the picture. "Sure." Temari took the picture and ran off. "In the mean time you can rest in their I know you must be tired from your travles."
"We are thank you." Neji replied bowing.

'Dork Lee Dork Lee Dork Lee ''Please Stop!" Lee cried Tears streaming out of his eyes."Leave him alone what did he ever do to you!" A young girl with chinese buns in her hair yelled standing up "Hes just a dork that can't do proper justu and he thinks he can become a ninja its funny." So now your making fun of his dreams thats even more cruel!"
"Yeah what are you going to do about it?"
"The young girl picked up five pieces of chalk from the chalk board knocked the crap out of them with it." Lee was taken back no one had ever stood up for him like that. "Thank you for standing up for me like that your a very sweet girl, whats your name? "
"Tenten." The girl giggled. "Nice to meet you I'm Rock Lee."
"Lee,Lee wake up temari is back with the herb."
"Huh? Lee Sat up waking from his dream about how he and Tenten first met."
"Temari is back with the herb she handed to me because you were asleep we can go now." Neji replied holding up the herb.

"Lady Tsunade Were back." Lee replied cheerfully with the herb in his hand. "Good you were just in time." Lady Tsundade took the herb from Lees hand then she carefully crushed it put it in a cup with other ingredients and carried it back to Tenten's room.

"OK I got the medicine down her you guys can go see her if you like but only one at a time for now. Just pick who you want to go first." Lee blushed and began to fiddle with his fingers "Um..... Neji do you mind if I go first."
"Why do you want to go first so bad." Neji smiled he was having too much fun with this. "I'm not sure something in me just really want to see her right now."
"OK then take as long as you like."
"Thank you." Lee replied quickly rushing into her room.

"Oh you poor girl." Lee whispered looking around the room at all the mechines his friend was hooked up to then, he walked over to her bed and held her hand in his.

'The winner is Temari. Temari smiled and sent Tenten flying into the air. "Wait second." Lee yelled jumping down to the Chunin exams floor and quickly catching Tenten before she hit the wall. "What is your problem she may have lost but you don't to that to a opponent who fought her best."
"Beat it and take that peice of garbage with you!" Temari replied Fearcally. "Leaf Whirlwind." Lee growled. "Lee no." Neji called out.

There were now tears rowling down Lees cheeks and onto Tentens covers. 'I get it now the hole time I was in love with Tenten I just pretended to be in love with Sakura because I knew I would never be able to get Tenten to fall for me.' Lee was now histarical with crying. "Tenten I am so sorry."
"For what." Tenten replied grogally. Lee could feel his face grow hot "I........I.......For...........pretending to love sakura when in reality I loved you Tenten." Tenten was shocked "What do you mean pretending?" I didn't think you could ever love someone well like me so I decided to pretend to love Sakura because she isn't as pretty as you and your a better ninja then Sakura. Basically you were always a girl for geniouses not like me at all."
"Lee how could you say that your are a genious." Tenten replied. "you really think so?"
"The only genious for me." Tenten smiled. Lee could feel his face grow hot again. "The only genious for you." Tenten nodded. "YAY!" Lee cheered and embraced Tenten in a gigantic hug. "Lee your crushing me." Tenten chuckled. "Oh......sorry." Lee replied quickly releasing her from the hug.
"Lee Your so weird." Tenten chuckled kissing him on the lips. Lee could feel his face go hot again
'OMG shes kissing me I've never kissed a girl before I'M extreamely un experienced this is so embarassing."Why did you kiss me Tenten?"
"I felt like it. Tenten chuckled. "So.....how are you feeling."
"Better........"
"Tenten.......Will you be my girlfriend........I will protect you for the rest of my life."
"Of course I wouldn't have it any other way."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment