Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2: The search

A story i made called Pokemon: The story of the Gravity Dragon. I've only 5 five chapters so far but i will right more some time soon. Enjoy ready it so far! Oh, by the way. The Gravity Dragon is a Pokemon i made up called Amalezia.

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2: The search

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2: The search
Keiran, Lucy, Leona and Somebody are searching around sinnoh to try and find out what caused the earthquake. *My feet are killing me...* Keiran said and then falls over onto his back. *Keiran, get up. We have to find out why we got randomly attackted by that earthquake.* Leona said. Keiran gets up and they continue searching. *I know a quicker way!* Keiran shouted, and sent out Lugia. *Hop on!* Keiran said. They all get on Lugia's back and he starts flying. Lucy randomly falls off and lands flat on her face. *Owww...* Lucy said in pain. She got up, sent out her Skarmory, and flew off on him trying to follow Lugia. *Where did Lucy go?* Keiran asked. *Who cares, She's an idiot anyway.* Leona said. *Yeah but sometimes she can be useful!* Keiran said. *Sometimes meaning 0.1% of the time. The other 99.9% of the time she's a total idiot who is really annoying when she shows up.* Leona said. Lugia looks confused at Keiran and Leona, shakes his head then continues flying. Skarmory catches up with Lugia. Lugia and Skarmory see a Clefable. It uses Gravity and evryone falls out of the sky because Lugia and Skarmory couldn't stay airborne. Keiran and Lucy return Lugia and Skarmory and then they all fall flat on there faces. *Owwwww...* Evryone said.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment