Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4: A strange alliance

A story i made called Pokemon: The story of the Gravity Dragon. I've only 5 five chapters so far but i will right more some time soon. Enjoy ready it so far! Oh, by the way. The Gravity Dragon is a Pokemon i made up called Amalezia.

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4: A strange alliance

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4: A strange alliance
Keiran, Lucy and the others are still searching when they bump into a couple of people. It's commander Mars and Commander Saturn from Team Galactic. *Mars? Saturn?* Keiran said and looks confused at them both. *Are you here to join us on why we randomly got attacked by a earthquake?* Leona said. *Uh... If you want us to come with you then, OK! Coming Saturn?* Mars said. *Why would i? You're all a bunch of dorks...* Saturn said as he started walking off. *PLEASE!!!* Mars sais and does Puppy dog eyes. *... Oh fine! But only cause i'm bored and want to find out why this earthquaqke happend.* Saturn said. *You felt it to?* Lucy said. *Yes, we did!* Mars said in her usual happy voice. *Anyway, we should get going if were ever going to solve this mystery.* Razor said. And everyone continued searching.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment