Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Freak Club

     Thirteen normal kids go to a normal school and live normal lives; YEAH RIGHT! Only if you consider normal as being an orphan in hiding between the ages of six and fifteen with super powers!

Chapter 2 - Freak Club

Chapter 2 - Freak Club

     It's March 15, 2007 7:30 a.m., Gabriel gets up to prepare for the day ahead. She does this every day. Gabby consults her checklist for Saturday:

                                                                    Saturday

1. Get dressed.

2. Eat breakfast.

3. Watch cartoons for a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.



     Gabby grabs the usual cream-colored dress, puts on her jewelry, and applies her makeup. "Hmm," she thinks,"Something's missing." Gabby caught sight of her old tiara. "Ah, yes. The princess of England needs her tiara!" Gabriel looked stunning with her fall dress and the tiara that her mom, Dusk Aloske, had given her when she was a little girl. The silver tiara glitterd with the beauty of a hundred stars with jewels that shimmered as though the sun itself was inside them. The sunlight was pouring through the window and landed directly on Gabby. The only things that acted against all this beauty were her eyes and hair.

    Gabby went to school at Gypsee Elementary when she was little. Durring spirit week, she decided to dye one side of her naturaly cherry-red hair white for the school colors. Well, not long after that, Gabby discovered that her Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great Grandparents were the rulers of England. Gabby decided that her hair wasn't sophisticated enough, so she attempted to dye it back. She succeded only in turning that side pink.

     Gabby's eyes have a simpiler story. They got their purplish-greenish hue from her parents.

     Anyway, Gabby sat down to watch cartoons after eating a healthy breakfast of cinnimon pancakes with butterpecan syrup and cottage cheese just as I was walking in.

     "Goodmarrow, sister," She said brightly.

     "What are you so happy about?" I asked.

     "I just have this feeling that something amazing is going to happen today!"

     "Gabby, you say that everyday. And every time it's just another day in hiding." I replied as I sat down.

     "OW! You sat on my tail!"

     "Oh. Sorry"

     Then something clicked inside our heads: "Tail?!"

     We looked down. A gray, fuzzy thing was attatched to Gabby's backside. The next moment, we were both screaming. This roused everyone in the house.

     "What?! What's wrong?" I heard Trevor cry. Befor you know it, we're all screaming. And for a good reason: We al had The tail, ears, fangs, and wiskers of some animal!

     "Wait. Wait! WAIT!!!!!!!!!!" Miranda screamed. The whole room fell silent.

     "I have a question. Why are we screaming?"

     "O-K, Miranda," Linda said with the air of someone who was trying to get a five year-old who just had four Red Bulls and a Vault to play the quiet game,"In case you haven't noticed, Trevor has the ears and tail of a puppy; Kasey, a wolf; Mi;es, a panda; Tiffany, a Koala; Nikume, a monkey; Ricu, a tree kangaroo; Gabby, a gray fox; Alex, a red fox; me, a tiger; and you, Miranda, are a JAGUAR! "

     "Wow," Kasey said,"Welome to the Freak Club."

    

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

lunalovesinuyasha on December 4, 2007, 9:54:16 AM

lunalovesinuyasha on
lunalovesinuyashaWOW! It's AWSOME so far!!!!!!!!!!