Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Another Morning

*New* I've been wanting to write this up so bad! Lupin/Kenshin crossover!

Chapter 1 - Another Morning

Chapter 1 - Another Morning


School Daze - Chapter 1: Another Morning



“Lucy” I heard my name being called. I stirred in my dream-like state. The voice called to me again, “Lucy…” I mumbled something as I awoke lazily. The first thing I saw was the time. 8:30AM. I blinked. Then I heard my Dad call out “LUCY DAISUKE-ISHIKAWA! GET UP RIGHT NOW! YOU'RE LATE!” *Late? For what?* I then realized what it was. “SCHOOL!” I cried out. *Damn it all! I was late on my first day!* I quickly got dressed and threw my schoolbooks and folder in my backpack as I muttered a string of cuss words. I rushed downstairs and found my Dad sitting at the kitchen table. To my surprise he said “I called your friggin' school and told them you'd be late. Don't bother taking the bus, I'll take you.” I sighed with relief. I then set my stuff down and sat at the table while Dad pulled something out of the fridge for me to eat. I was starving! I thought about having a nice juicy steak, or a huge meaty burger. I then looked down at my plate. It was sushi with some rice. Saddened, I picked at the familiar Japanese food with a chopstick while I heard my Dad say, “Your Father made that especially for you last night, I want you to know.” I gave in and took a bite of sushi. *Ugh* I then grabbed some wasabi sauce and poured it over the sushi and rice. *Ahh! Much better!* I finished everything on my plate just as Father entered. Putting my plate in the sink and throwing the chopsticks away, I then gave a quick hug to my Father and thanked him for my food. I glanced at my watch. It was now 8:40AM. Throwing my backpack over my shoulder, I said “Hey, Dad, let's go, yeah?” I looked at my schedule. My next class started at 9AM. Since I had folded it up so many times, I couldn't make out which class I actually had, but all I could make out was my teacher's name: Mr. Sagara. That name seemed so familiar to me. *Hmm* I then heard the familiar sound of my Dad's chopper engine revving up. *Gotta go* I then hugged my Father, gave a quick “Ja ne!” to him over my shoulder and hopped into the sidecar. We were off.




Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

artgirl101 on February 23, 2006, 3:52:20 PM

artgirl101 on
artgirl101:D WOOT!! good job! more plz!!FAVES

Inspector__Zenigata on March 6, 2005, 9:40:12 AM

Inspector__Zenigata on
Inspector__Zenigatamore! :D Rei gonna be in this one too? :) that would rock, going to school with rei