Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Impossible

Sly Cooper has found another Cooper, but will his new relative live up to the Cooper legacy, or is he invoved with Muggshot?

Chapter 1 - Impossible

Chapter 1 - Impossible


The emerald was beautiful. A magnificent addition to the Cooper's treasure… but first Sly had to steal it. The jewel was surrounded by lasers. Sly Cooper quickly picked the lock. Before stepping into the room he dropped a smoke bomb. Tiny lasers appeared on the floor, and then quickly disappeared. Pulling a specially prepared grappling hook he shot it onto the chandelier and swung onto the sofa, then a chair, then a desk.

“Sly, how did the grapple work?”

Great, but I really need you to deactivate the lasers on the emerald.”

“One minute.” Sly could hear Bentley typing furiously on his laptop. “Got it.”

Sly swung onto the top of the jewel's case and cut a hole in the top. His hand grasped the emerald.

“Halt, Cooper!” Commanded a familiar voice.

“Carmelita! Nice to see you,” he said without turning around.

“The feeling's mutual. If I bring you in, I'll get a raise for sure!” Sly threw his cane like a boomerang, smacking the blaster out of Carmelita's hand. He took the large emerald and dashed down the hall with Carmelita hot on his heels.

“Murray, start the van! We've got company!” he yelled into his COM link.

“The Murray is ready! Who dares to challenge us?”

“Carmelita, and she's mad!” Sly ran outside and into the street. The van was waiting. As soon as Sly jumped in, the van shot down the street, leaving the inspector to cough on their dust.

At the Cooper vault Sly put the emerald out on display next to the Mona Lisa. He began to look for the Thieveous Racoonus to chronicle his latest adventure…

Bentley was working on a tracker which could self destruct, injuring whoever it was attached to. Slam!

The door crashed open. Sly's expression looked confused.

“It's gone, Bentley! All that work and now it's gone!”

“What's gone? The emerald?” Bentley was worried for his friend.

“Not the emerald!”

“I'm confused,” moaned Murray as he rubbed his head.

“The Thievious Racoonus has been stolen!”

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mystic_rat_theif on January 3, 2006, 10:37:37 PM

mystic_rat_theif on
mystic_rat_theifHey! WHY HASENT ANY ONE COMMENTED!! wow, these people wouldnt know a good story if it hit them smack in the face! Great story!!!!

majore on January 3, 2006, 1:01:33 AM

majore on
majoreThis is my first story!! Please COMENT!!!!!