Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Ready

Sly Cooper has found another Cooper, but will his new relative live up to the Cooper legacy, or is he invoved with Muggshot?

Chapter 4 - Ready

Chapter 4 - Ready


Everything… so… blurry… Where was he? How long had he been unconscious? What hit him? Wait! Jak hit him!! Sly clenched his cane. Good thing Bently had put a tracking device on the van. He looked around him. The alley was now dark and it was getting late. There was no time to go and get the gang. He would have to do this alone. He pulled out the tracker screen. The van was no longer miving. They must have parked it. Good. Murray would never forgive him if he lost the van. He called a cab. A frantic driver glanced out at him. It was a small lizard with dark darting eyes. Sly jumped in the back.

“Step on it!” Sly yelled up to the lizard. Oh, how he regretted saying that later. The lizard went full speed, not stopping for stop lights or sighns. Sly quickly strapped on a seat belt, vowing under his breath never to take a cab again. Finally the little yellow car came to a screeching halt in front of a large casino with neon, flashing lights advertising its existence. Sly stepped out of the cab and walked towards the building. He noticed the band in front, but decided it wiser to get it later, not even wanting to think about the booby traps awaiting inside. Muggshot simply could not let go of the past. He was still furious about Sly wrecking his last casino operation. The front door creaked open. Sly continued on, ready to fight. Ready for Muggshot…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment