Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - enter:mina-takara

mina-takara will do anything to find out about her past. even if it means being evil?

Chapter 1 - enter:mina-takara

Chapter 1 - enter:mina-takara
"EVIL LOVES MY COMPANY"

what do people take me for some kind of idiot? i don't need things to be explained to me and i wont get lost!! so i have my memories erased once!!!!!! when i was 5!!!!...OK before you get totally confused ill start from the beginning I'm Minatakara that's all one name i don't think i have a last name any way i don't know where I'm from, if I'm from a clan, if i have any bloodline traits nothing..when i was 5 Akatsuki erased my memory in a sorry attempt to unleash my demon power and get me to join(i mean I'm 5!!!!!!).since then I've been living in Suna with my......well not real family but it feels like they are, Gaara,Temari and Kankuro. i love 'em all to death and don't know what i would do without them,but i guess today i find out. you see I'm totally gonna go back to Konoha and figure out my whole life story(with help of course) i vow to never accept defeat!!(^_^;;; I'm like a cheap super hero!)
************************************
my final wave to my sand "family",i disappeared in a puff of smoke and arrive not to far from the Konoha gate where i see 2 of my closets friend Naruto and Sasuke i run up and hug them both half to death.
"NARU-KUN SUKE-KUN i missed you so much!!!!!!!!!!"i say while being swung around like a rag doll by Naruto.
"Mina-Chan why did you take so long to come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Naruto yells out
"I'm sorry Naru-Kun its just......"i stopped"Sasuke why is there a fuzz ball attached to your leg T.T....?" i wasn't gonna let him answer i went up and snatched it.
he just kinda gave me a retarded look and snatched it back
"what is it?????"i say i must have looked pretty stupid
" 'it' is my son DUH!!" he says
"you did not just duh me!!!" i say with the slightest look on my face
"DUH!" he says again and it breaks out into a childish war of mocking and taunting...and poking and screaming and chasing...
we finally stop and i pick up this so called son again and huggle it
"oh Suke he's so cute!!!!!^_^!!"i said
he tilts his head to one side"who are you? 0_0?" he asked
"^_^your so cute!!I'm your daddy's friend Minatakara"
"^_^I'm Narusuke" he says. i stood wide eyed for a sec
O_O"Nya!! i like your name!!!..." then i thought about it and put Narusuke down"so Suke who's your Mrs?" he blushed sorta,Naruto came u and swung his arm around me.
"Takara-Chan there's so much stuff we have to tell you about Konoha it ain't funny"he says with his signature Naruto smile. I've always loved it wishing that...0_o oh man you guys can read this .....-///- thats embarrassing. so as he rambled on for a bit he stopped"are you OK?"
i looked up he was inches from my face "^///^;;; Nani?! I'm fine don't worry about me!!!!!!!!!"i say and you can TOTALLY SEE I'M BLUSHING RIGHT NOW!!! he snags my wrist and shoves Sasuke along
"great then we need an entire tour of Konoha courtesy of me!!BELIVE IT!"he yells
"Naruto you loser stop shoving me!!!!!!!!"Sasuke says just before beaning him in the head

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment