Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Are First Vist To Traverse Town

well this is how i ment sora!^^
this is how it want...

When I Ment Sora © Marisa937

Chapter 1 - Are First Vist To Traverse Town

Chapter 1 - Are First Vist To Traverse Town
A girl laye in the middle of the Sqaue she had a back pack by her she looked like she wasn't from Sora seen someone laying in the middle of the shop's in Traverse Town he walked over there to her.

Sora:"Wake up, are you ok?" He asked.

Jordan:"Huh?Where am I?Who are you?" She asked looking at him.

Sora:"I'm Sora and your name is?"

Jordan:"It's Jordan, Where are we?" She asked looking around.

Sora:"In Traverse Town." He said.

Jordan:"What?" She asked looking at him with a shocked looked she never her of that town before.

Sora:"I'm sorry...Can I help?"

Jordan:"Yes you can, by takeing me home."

Sora:"Well I'll try....if you help me find my friend's" Sora said then helped her up.

Jordan:"It's a deal.....now where are we goin?" She asked him.

Sora:"Let's go this way" Sora said then walke off with Jordan followed. The two walked in to a shop.

Donald:"Not here,either."

Goofy:"This is going to take a while..."

Sora:"Nothing..." Sora said comeing out of a house, sighing.

Jordan:"cute dog's though!" Jordan said with a smiled trying to cheer up sora.

Sora:"Yeah I guess so" He said then the two walked in a to a clock shop.

Dolald:"hmph.where is he?"

Goofy:"Leeeooon!"

Jordan:"lot's of gear's."

Sora:"Yeah, Let's go in here" Sora said as they walked in to a shop seeing cid.

Cid:"Still haven't found'em? Keep your chin up. take another look aroud town."

Sora:"Ok..." Sora sighed then walked out the door.

Jordan:"Don't be sad sora..." Jordan said trying to cheer him up again.

Leon:"They'll come and get you out of nowhere....." A boy said comeing out of the shadow with a scar on his face.

Jordan:"Huh?"

Sora:"Who are you?"

Leon:"And they'll keep on comeing at you,as long as you contine to wield the kayblade.But why?Why would it choose a kid like you?"

Sora:"Hey,What's that supposed to mean?" Sora yelled.

Jordan:"Calm down!Who are you?" Jordan asked a bit mad.

Leon:"Never mind.Now, Let's see that keyblade."

Sora:"What there's no way you're getting this!" Sora yelled.

Jordan:"Yeah!Huh?....." Jordan said then fell back word's.

Sora:"huh?" Sora said looking back at her.

Leon:"All right, then have it your way" The man said then took out a blade that looked like a gun. The two fought but Sora won the fight at the end leon yelled. "No way i'm loseing...!"

Sora:"....You're....gonna......you're gonna....." Before sora could finish he fell back word's.

Yuffie:"Aw, you're slipping Leon," A girl with short black hair said.

Leon:"I went easy on him,Look's like thing's are worse then we thougt. A lot worse" Leon said. While this was happening Jordan was dreaming she woke up looking around the said.
Jordan:"Sora?"

Voice:"Pick a Path...." A voice said clamly.

Jordan:"Aww.....huh? I.........pick the staff!" Jordan said then grabed it.

Vice:"Now what will you give up?...."

Jordan:"The sword!" She said.

Vice:"You have the power of "__________________"........." The voice said.

Jordan:"Huh?Wait! What is it?!"

Vice:"Your path is set, Now awake....."

Jordan: Jordan woke up in cid's shop she got up fast then said. "Huh?! where am I? where's Sora?"

Cid:"Clam down kid, he's ok he's with leon."

Jordan:"oi who are you?"

Cid:"i'm cid highwind and who might you be little lady?"

Jordan:"I'm Jordan Star" She smile.

Cid:"Nice to meet you, you were out cold what happen?"

Jordan:"I was? I had a weird dream......"

CId:"oi well ah guess I should tell you about the heartless.."

Jordan:"Heartless?" Jordan asked, Cid Told her everything about the heartless she blinked then said. "and sora has to fight them all alone?? that's no fair!..." She said looking down.

Cid:"who said they where fair?"

Jordan:"heh good point....well imma help him out!"

Cid:"oi really?"

Jordan:"ya really danmit!!" Jordan yelled.

Cid:"well how you gonna do that you dun even have a weapon!" Cid said aonnyed.

Jordan:"aw danmit I forgot about that.." She sighed.

Cid:".....what some tea?"

Jordan:"sure."


Mean While............with Goofy and Donald~

Goofy:"Gawrsh,there's nobody here.Sure is spooky."

Donald:"Aw,Phooey. I'm not scared." Donald said being brave. A young women taped him he turned with a scarem "AHHHH!!!"

Aerith:"Excuse me. Did the king send you?" The girl asked.

With Sora~

Voice:"Come on,Lazy bum.Wake up."

Sora:"Huh?" His eye's blured he saw a vision of a girl with red hair and pink clothing she asked him.

Kairi:"You ok?"

Sora:"I guess...."

Kairi:"Those creatures that attacked you are after the keyblade,But it's your heart they want,because you wield the keyblade."

Sora:"I'm so glad that you're ok kairi" Sora said, he didn't even hear what she said before.

Kairi:"kairi? who are you talkin about?" The girl asked as sora vision blured again in to the girl who was with leon. "I'm the great ninja Yuffie." Yuffie smiled putting her hand's on her hip's.

Sora:"Huh?" Sora asked confuessed.

Yuffie:"I think you over did it,sqall."

Leon:"That's Leon." The boy with a scar on his face said.

Sora:"The Keyblade......"

Yuffie:"Yeah we had to get it away from you to shake off those creatures."

Sora:"Where's Jordan! is she ok?" Sora asked he remembered the deal they had. and when she fell back words.

Leon:"She's with Cid, Yeah she is."

Sora:"Oh.....That's good."

Yuffie:"Anyway it turns out that's how they were tracking you."

Leon:"It was the only way to conceql your heart from them,But it won't work for long.Still hard to believe that you of all people are the chosen one Well, I suppose beggars can't be chooser's."

Sora:"Why don't you start makeing sense!What's going on here?"

Mean while..............With Donald and Goofy.

Aerith:"Ok you konw there are many other worlds out there beside's your castle and this town,Right?"

Donald:"Yeah".

Goofy:"But they're supposed to be a secret."

Aerith:"They've been secret because they've never been connected.untell now.When the Heartless came,every thing changed."

Sora:"The Heartless? "

Yuffie:The one's who attacked you,you remember

Leon:Those with out hearts.

Yuffie:the darkness in pepple's heart's that's what attracts them.

Leon:And there Is drakness with in every heart.

Yuffie:Hey,have you heard of someone named Ansem?

Goofy:"Ansem?"

Aerith:"He was studying the Heartless. he recored all of his finding's in a very detailed report."

Goofy:"Gawrsh,uh,can we see it?"

Aerith:"It's pages are, scatted everywhere"

Donald:"Scatted?"

Aerith:"To many worlds"

Goofy:"oh,then maybe the king went to find'em"

Aerith:"Yes,those were my thougt's exactly."

Goofy:"We've gotta find him quick."

Donald:"Wait first. we need that "key""

Aerith:"That's right. The keyblade"

Sora:"So.....this is the key?"

Yuffie:"Exactly!"

Leon:"the hearless have great fear of the kayblade,that's why they'll keep comeing after you no matter what."

Sora:"Well,I didn't axk for this."

Yuffie:"the key blade chooses it's master. and it chose you."

Leon:"So tough luck."

Sora:"How did all this happen?I remember being in my room...wait a minute! what happen to my home?my island? Riku! Kairi!"

Leon:"you konw what?I really don't konw.now let's Join Aerith." After Leon soke the Heartless smashed in to the room. Then he yelled. "Yuffie go!" Yuffie Ran of the room smashing the door on donald's face.

Aerith:"Yuffie?!"

Leon:"Sora let's go!" Leon yelled everyone left. Donald and Goofy where left behide.

Sora:"I need to go get jordan." Sora said then ran in to the shop "are you ok?"

Jordan:"Yeah," Jordan said then put the cup down "anyway....heartless huh? Cid told me."

Sora:"Well are you ready?"

Jordan:"let's go!" Jordan said as both ran out of the shop it seemed like a race as the left the shop they where attacked by heartless "there's to many!"

Sora:"I konw!"

Jordan:"What Am I going to do!" Jordan yelled. She herd a voice in the mix of the fighting it said.

Voice:"use your weapon."

Jordan:"huh?" Jordan said as a weapon was in her hand's it was very bright colored the end of the point was shaped as a star and it was pink ring's going down to the handle she looked at sora then said. "need some help?"

Sora:"Cool what is that?"

Jordan:Jordan looked at the new weapon then tilted her head and said. "Star blade...."

Sora:"cool let's go here!"

Jordan:"Ok" Jordan said as both ran down some street's to a middle it was silient.

Sora:"it's quiet."

Jordan:"to quiet"

Mean while..........With Donald and Goofy.

Goofy:"Gawrsh,are these the heartlss guys?" Goofy said looking at some heartless that where right infrount of them.

Donald:"let's go get'em,Goofy!" Donald yelled. But the heartles beat them up and thorwe the off the eage they where standing on and they fell on sora.

Sora:"Ahhh!" Sora yelled as he hit the ground.

Jordan:"are you ok?!"

Donald/Goofy:"the Key!" Donald and goofy yelled looking at the key blade in sora's hand.

Jordan:"huh?!" Jordan yelled as a huge heartless came out of nowhere. It was a long battle but the distoryed the heartless.

Sora:"So, you were looking for me?" Sora asked Donald and Goofy.

Donald/Goofy:"Uh-huh!" Both smiled.

Jordan:"oh."

Leon:"they,too,have been seeking the key blade."

Goofy:"Hey,why don't you come with us?we can go,to other world's on our vessel."

Sora:"I wonder if I could find Riku and Kairi. "

Jordan:"maybe if you,go it'll be better"

Donald:"Of course."

Goofy:"are you sure?" Goofy whispered to donald.

Donald:"who konw's but we need him to come with us to help us find the king." Donald whispered back.

Leon:"Sora,go with them.Especially if you want to find your friend's"

Sora:"Yeah I guess...." Sora sighed.

Jordan:"Come on Sora be happy" Jordan tryed to smile even though she wasn't feeling so hot either.

Donald:"yeah! but you to can't come along looking like that understand?no frowning no sad face's. ok?"

Goofy:"Yeah,ya gotta look happy like us." Goofy smiled

Donald:"This boat run's on happy face's." Donald smiled along.

Jordan:"Ok!" Jordan smiled. "Sora?"

Sora:"Happy?" Sora said while looking down then looked up giveing a weird looking smile.

Jordan/Donlad/Goofy: All laughed hard.

Goofy:"That's a funny face!"

Jordan:"good one sora!" Jordan said giggleing.

Sora:"Ok,why not ?i'll go with you guy's."

Jordan:"Yay! can I come to?"

Sora:"Yep, ok with you two?"

Donald/Goofy:"Yep"

Donald:"Donald duck."

Goofy:"names Goofy."

Sora:"I'm Sora"

Jordan:"And I'm Jordan."

Goofy:"All for one and one for all."

Mean while...........

Hades:"That little squirt took down that heartless! who'd have thought it?"

Jafar:"Such is the power of the keyblade the child's strenght is not his own."

Ursula:"Why don't we trun him in to a heartless?that'll settle thing's quick enough." Ursule lughed at the thought.

Hook:"And the brat's friend's are the king's lakey's,swoggle me eye's.they're all bilg rat's by the look of them."

Oogie Boogie:"You're no prize your self." Boogie luaghed.

Hook:"shut up!"

Maleficent:"Enough, the key blade has chosen him, will it be he who conqers the drakenss? Or will the drakenss swallow him? either way ,he could be quite useful....."

Mean while............

Leon:"make sure you're prepared for the journey ahead of you. we don't konw how far the heartless have spreed."

Yuffie:"check out the shop's here they've got some naet stuff."

Jordan:"yeah will check it out"

Aerith:"This is from all of us" Artiths said handing sora a bag of money.

Sora:"cool thank's!"

Jordan:"yeah" Jordan smiled.

Aerith:"Spend it as you see fit,"

Yuffie:"good luck!"

Aerth:"I hope you find your friand's, and i hope you find your home."

Leon:look out for each other,keep your spirits up."

Jordan:"we will huh sora?"

Sora:"you bet!"

Donald:"The gummi ship is out side that gate."

Sora:"The what?"

Donald:"That's are ship."

Goofy:"Wait'till you see it!"

Donald:"hold on Sora,Jordan this is for you and one for you too!now you can use magic to!Goofy give them the that other thing."

Goofy:"what?"

Donald:"you konw!"

Goofy:"oh yeah here" Goofy said handing them the thing.

Jordan:"thank you to!"

Sora:"thank's"

Jordan:"well let's go!"

Donald:"not yet we need supplies" Donald said. They shoped for potion and hi-potion's and other things.

Sora:"Now were ready!"

Jordan:"Let's go!" Jordan smiled.

Now our young heros are onward to find Jordan's home. And Sora's firend, And to find the King.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on April 18, 2007, 7:36:57 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Cool story.so that's how you met sora?! i met him a different way.Oww

Finalkingdomheartsfantasy on March 3, 2007, 2:33:24 PM

Finalkingdomheartsfantasy on
FinalkingdomheartsfantasySo thats how you met sora cool!^^