Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - EvolutionTown And Evolve Dash?

This is a story how I became a trainer!

Fanfic/OCs/FCS (c) Me
Pokemone (c) Nintendo/pokemon
If you still it then i won't kill you:)

Chapter 9 - EvolutionTown And Evolve Dash?

Chapter 9 - EvolutionTown And Evolve Dash?
"So is there a gym in the next town?" Jordan asked.
"Uh....it doesn't say on the map..." Hailey sighed reading it.
"does it say on any of the up and coming town's?" Jordan asked again.
"Nope."
"damm." she sighed. "well i guess it's better that way" Jordan smiled a bit.
"oh my god!" Hailey said as she saw a pokemon.
"What the hell is that?" Jordan asked then took out her pokedux out.

PokeDux: "once two swellow are gatherd, they diligemtily take care of oleaning each other's wings." the pokedux said.

"wow." Jordan said looking at the pokedux.
"I call it!" Hailey smiled then took out her pokeball.
"go for it!" Jordan smiled.
"Go geodude use tackle on that swellow!" Hailey yelled then geodude came out and used it but swellow dodged. "Darn! geodude use tackle again!" Hailey shouted. Then geodude hit swellow ko'ing it "Go pokeball!" She yelled then throw the pokeball at swello geting it. they waited for the light to go off then it stoped. "I got my very first pokemon! Geodude return!" Hailey said then it went in the pokeball.
"That was great!" sunny smiled.
"thanks" hailey smiled a bit.
"yeah." a boy with spiked hair and with a head band on and a fleareon by his side.
"what the." Jordan asked then took her pokedux out.

PokeDux:"fleareon's bristling, fluffy fur is made of tiny electrically. charged needles that release its body heat, which can rise to 1,650 degrees F." The pokedux said.

"so you must all must be pokemon trainer's?" The boy asked.
"well not me but I was a former gym ledder." Hailey blinked.
"Me to." Rex said.
"I'm just here" sunny smiled.
"Well I am and I'm going to be the a pokemon master!" Jordan grined.
"oh really? last time I checked pokemon master's weren't little kid's with weak eevee's!" the boy yelled.
"Dash isn't weak!" Jordan barked.
"Dash? you nick name your pokemon? only a child would do that!." he barked back.
"So being an adult is to be an @$$ hole to everyone you meet?" Jordan barked at him.
"I'm just telling you what real pokemon trainer's think!" He yelled "come on fleareon let's leave these stupid people." He walked off. But just made Jordan mad she almost ran after him to kick his @$$ for calling them dumb but Sunny and Hailey grabed on to her before she even step'd to him.

"That fracking......hey anouther pokemon!" Jordan yelled as she ran off breaking free from there grasp, while the other's followed. Jordan stopped short in to a town then looked around "whoa.."
"Evolution town?" Rex said while he read the sign.
"Nice...Now to the gym!" Jordan smiled as she ran off dash on top of her head, they looked around but there was no gym in Evolution Town sadly.
"Man no gym.." jordan sighed,
"well ya do need a break.." rex said.
"I suppose" Jordan sighed.
"Do you konw where the gym is?" A girl about Jordan's age she had blue hair and blue eye's her hair was long she asked looking at them.
"there's no gym." Jordan sighed.
"That really suck's and I really wanted to try my new leafon out..." she sighed as she looked at her pokemon by her side.
"huh." Jordan asked blinking then took out her pokedux again.

PokeDux:"Just like a plat it use's photosynthesis. As a result, it is always enveloped in clear air." The pokedux said.

"Whoa."
"Yeah and leafon need's some more gym battle's to get more stounrger...." The girl sighed.
"was leafon your first pokemon?" Jordan asked.
"No my 3rd it was an eevee but it was so weak...I thought eloveing would help...It didn't...." She sighed. "I might have to give it up...."
"What?" Jordan asked. "you can't just give up on your pokemon! that's just lazy!" Jordan said a bit mad.
"if you keep training and working together leafon will get stronger!" Hailey said to.
"I suppose but...it's just so weak...almost useless..." she sighed.
"You shouldn't give up like that!" Hailey said.
"I guess...well...i'm going to go find a place to eat....bye" she sighed then walked off while leafon followed.

"Poor leafon..." Jordan looked at them walk off.
"I know what you mean." Hailey said clamy.
"Hey! an eevee!" A boy smiled looking at dash "who's eevee?"
"mine's his name's Dash." Jordan smiled.
"nice so are you gonna buy a stone to change it?" the boy asked.
"no"
"that's a real shame, I have a joleton!" he smiled.
"nice." Jordan said calmly.
"but you should try to chage it it's better for the pokemon and the trainer."
"I guess."
"but it's mostly better for the trainer, if you change it you'll win all your gym mach's I did it to my joletin! haven't lost a mach sinse!"
"good for you."
"now i'm off to the gym."
"there is no gym." Jordan sighed.
"WHAT? NO GYM?" He cryed out shocked then walked away.
"yes." Jordan said getting annoyed from saying there is no gym. After seeing the boy walk off they headed to a dinner to eat some food they saw an old women in the back of the dinner she had a glaceon they seemed very happy. The whole time she watched Jordan and dash they where happy to.

"Man them eevee trainer's where weird what kinda town did we come to?" Jordan sighed.
"It seem's they all just got there eevee's..." Hailey said taking a sip of her soda.
"so they changed them to soon?" jordan asked.
"Most peopel can't wait." Rex sighed.
"like you?" jordan giggled.
"No!" rex blushed.
"But I do find it odd they'd all do that.." Jordan sighed looking at dash. "I don't think I could ever do that to dash."
"it wasn't so hard changing my ninetales she was ready for starter's." Rex said staring at his tea.
"and how am I suppose to know when dash change's?" Jordan asked.
"Well for starter's you need stone's, leaf stone fire stone water stone thunder stone and fire stone ice stone." Hailey pointed out simply.
"I can see that...and the other to evolution's are?" Jordan asked looking at Hailey.
"Espeon and Umbreon one's a sun type and the other's a shadow/moon type."
"wow man how am I suppose to know? ask dash?"
"That could work I asked my nintales." rex said looking at her.
"but why couldn't those other trainer's just wait?" Jordan asked.
"they just can't wait to win seem's like they'd do anything, but there pokemon are the one's that really lose.." rex said taking a sip of his tea.
"hmmm...I'll never so that then in my eye's.....The pokemon comes first." Jordan said then finished eating then hugged dash. "I guess I'll find out what dash want's to be on my way of becomeing a pokemon master." she smiled. Rex and Hailey and Sunny haven't gotten use to Jordan's way of training yet well sunny has. After they got done eating and left the dinner the old women followed them out then said to Jordan.
"Your eevee's very cute." after she spoke jordan turned around to see the women.
"Thanks. hey a glaceon" Jordan said as she took out her pokedux.

PokeDux:"As a portective techique, it can completely freeze its fur to make its hairs stand like needles." The pokedux said.

"I'm very sorry but I heard you all talking, but the new trainer's from this town all had eevee's but changed them as soon as they left." The old women sighed.
"did you?" Jordan asked.
"No, when I was younger I use to compet in contest's with glaceon,"
"...how'd you konw what to chage it."
"simple I let her pick she picked not to change then until the time was right." the old women said, in the back ground it seemed like glaceon and dash where talking to each other.

"then that's what i'll do." Jordan smiled after that she walked in to a stone shop when they went in she bent down to dash then looked him in his eye's then said. "Dash I'm giveing you a choice here." Jordan said then held a stone in her hand. "do you want to chage? like the other eevee's that we saw to day?" Jordan asked him. Dash looked at her then thought of all the eevee's then thought again. then hit the stone away with his tail and barked in his own name.
"eve! eevee! eevee! eve!!" dash barked.
"you don't want to chage?" Jordan asked.
"eve!" dash shok his head with saying no. Jordan smiled then huged dash. the other's just wacthed. After that Jordan and the other's said there good byes and left for the next town.

"Jordan?" Hailey asked.
"yeah?" Jordan said looking back with dash on top of her head.
"are you for real about dash not chageing?" Hailey asked.
"Of course I don't care what all those trainer's said imma evolove dash when ever he's ready and when i am to." jordan said looking back at hailey.
"Well that's good." Sunny smiled.
"thanks" Jordan smiled back. "now where's the pokemon." Jordan said then ran forward looking around.

Now out young heroes are on there way to Jordans next gym battle.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment