Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Snow Mountin

This is a story how I became a trainer!

Fanfic/OCs/FCS (c) Me
Pokemone (c) Nintendo/pokemon
If you still it then i won't kill you:)

Chapter 13 - Snow Mountin

Chapter 13 - Snow Mountin
After our heros left the pokemon center it started to rain again it got more windy and colder. They where makeing there'er way up the big mountin snow started to come down. Soon it was so bad out there was a road but it was blocked by snow it was a way thorgh wind break now they had to go the other way where it was the most windy

"I swere to god the whole fracking world's against us!" Jordan yelled.
"We should find a place to hide from the storm!" Rex called out.
"Ya think?!" Jordan yelled.
"We'll get thorwe this!" Rex said then looked around for a place they could stay in.
"Man..." Jordan sighed then a hard wind blowe so hard it could knock someone down dash blowe away jordan ran to grab him but both fell down the eage of where they where walking.
"Jordan!!" Sunny and hailey cryed out.
"Dash!" Jordan yelled as she grabed him in her arm's then took out a pokeball then thorwe it. The pokemon was 3-D. He flowe down then grabed jordan by her vest pulling her up to the eage.
"Jordan are you ok??" Sunny cryed out looking down the eage seeing jordan on the bottem of them.
"Yeah!" Jordan said.
"We'll help you up!" Hailey said. But the wind was to hard for 3-D to fly up and it was so cold.
"Hey Jordan if you could try to find a hole on the bottem where you are! Stay in there! and keep warm!" Rex yelled.
"Ok!" Jordan yelled then took out 3-D's pokeball so he could go back in. She put 3-D's away then took out lude's pokeball. "Lude Use flame thrower at that wall!" Jordan yelled as she thorwe the pokeball. Lude came out then used flame thorwer it went thorwe the rock it was a cave. The storm got woser. Jordan ran in to the cave while dash and lude followed.

"Come out ya guy's we gotta cover this thing up!" Jordan yelled as she took out all her pokeball's. 3-D Fariy Rollin, and tony all came out. Each grabed some snow that was there to cover up the huge gap. After they where done it was still cold. Lude lit his tale to keep them warm. Rollin layed down it looked like sleeping in the pokeball or out of it didn't really matter.

"You guy's better get back in your pokeball's.." Jordan said takeing them out. They all went back in one by one so did rollin. "Hey dash I know you hate being in a pokeball but it might be a better idea that you go back in to." Jordan said, Dash shook his head then jumped on jordan to keep her warm. All her other pokemon came out to rollin sat behide her. 3-D layed by her arm. Fairy leanded back on her jordans side. Tony layed by her close so did lude Dash layed on her lap. "Thanks...you guy's..." Jordan said trying not to cry she was so thouched that her pokemon cared this much even though inside she felt like she was doing something worng being there pokemon trainer, but it seemed her training payed off.
"eve evee" dash said looking up at jordan.
Soon they all slept. The storm was claming down.


Mean while with The others~
"Is Jordan ok rex?" Sunny asked.
"Well she does have a fire pokemon and the other's so I'm sure she's fine." Rex said. The cave they where in didn't look like the one jordan found. But there was a warm fire.
"I hope geodude's ok from all that work..." Hailey said looking at his pokeball.
"I'm sure he is, He did a really good job on this cave though." Rex said looking around.
"Yeah," Hailey said.

Now Everyone was asleep even though they weren't together, The storm seemed to be claming down enough for someone to walk out side now.

Next Morning~
Jordan and her pokemon got up to see the cave they where in lit up a white cave from the snow out side, Rollin smash thorwe the snow wall, The out side air was so fresh nice cool air blue sky's and white fully cloud's. Jordan thought It be a good idea for the other pokemon to go back in there pokeball's each one went back one by one.
"Come on dash we better get back to the other's." Jordan said while dash clumbed on to her head 3-D didn't go back in his yet he grabed jordans vest flying her up to the eage where she fell, She saw Rex and the other's Jordan smiled as she jumped off then ran over to them.

"Glad to see your ok!" Sunny smiled.
"What happen?" Hailey asked.
"I had Lude make a cave."
"We used ninetale's and geodude." Sunny said.
"Awesome." Jordan smiled. "Where's the next town?" Jordan asked.
"Well just over this mountin." Hailey said.
"Then let's go!" Jordan smiled then ran off while 3-D and dash followed.
"Wait up!" Rex yelled.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment