Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Snow Day

This is a story how I became a trainer!

Fanfic/OCs/FCS (c) Me
Pokemone (c) Nintendo/pokemon
If you still it then i won't kill you:)

Chapter 14 - Snow Day

Chapter 14 - Snow Day
The mountin air was freezeing the wind was ice cold the snow was thick, feet forzen, arms ice. And they wheren't even half way down the mountin.

"It's fracking cold!" Jordan yelled trying to warm her slfe by beatheing in to her hands.
"Hailey how far are we?" Rex asked.
"uh...far..." Hailey said looking at the map it said the nerest town was 12 miles away but the nearest Pokemon Center was 5. "The only thing that's close is the pokemon center.."
"Good enough for me!" Jordan said then ran off.
"Not even the snow can't stop her from runing." Rex sighed.
"Wait!" Sunny said trying to take one step.
"yeah Jordan!" Hailey said trying to run after her also.
"Hey! I have an idea! why can't we use our fire pokemon!"
"I thought of that but we don't have anything to burn and what do you see out here?" Rex said. Jordan looked around there was only trees but they covered in snow and she saw more snow and the bright blue sky and there foot perent's in the snow. She blinked then said.
"Snow?"
"Exactly." Rex said calmly.
"well we can fly."
"yeah but how? we only have three flying pokemon but I don't think they could carrie us if we don't know where we'er going." Rex sighed.
"I guess...what about if I go up ahead and get some help!"
"Not a good idea."
"Good point..." Jordan said after she thought about it something might happen to her alone or her firends. Then sunny coughed baddly.
"You ok?" Hailey asked.
"Yeah." Sunny smiled looked like he was ok but it looked like that smile was fake.
"ya sure?"
"yes." Sunny smiled.

After walking about two miles they still had a long way to go sunny's coughs seemed to get woser.
It seemed like no matter how far they walked it still looked the same like they wheren't moveing at all but they where makeing good time to get to the pokemon center, The sight's while they where walking where breath takeing. But none of this chaged how they felt, Cold Hungey and Tired.

"Who ever did this to us I'm going to kill them." Jordan said.
"What do you mean?" Hailey asked.
"You can not tell me all the shoot that happen to us was by mistake! We talked about this in the last town!" Jordan yelled.
"Well she does have a point." Rex said.
"But who would do that to us?" Sunny asked.
"Dunno." Rex said. "They had to have some reason,"
"Like the path." Jordan said.
"The bridge." Hailey said.
"But who would do something so mean and evil to us?" sunny whimpered
"I don't know." Rex said. "But the path I could under stand the storm and mountin I could under stand but the bridge was cut by a knive." Rex said.
"Ditto." Jordan said. While they all thought of what was happening sunny coughed hard again it sounded painful.
"Are you sure your ok?" Hailey said worryed.
"Yes i'm fine" Sunny smiled it seemed his smile was fadeing.

They walked still three miles had passed now. They where so cold now sunnys cough was getting so bad he fell down a cupple times rex had to carrie him on his back after sunny fell down the 2nd time.
"Are we gonna to die?" Jordan asked.
"No." Rex said, he wasn't sure either but he had to keep the kids calm.
"Would you stop talking like that Jordan." Hailey said,
"Like I wanna die either." Jordan said in her own words, which only some peopel understood. It was clam no sound like before. "Are we there yet?"
"No." Rex said calmly.
"Now?" Jordan said.
"No."
"...............Now?"
"No! when we get there you'll be the first to no!" Rex yelled.
"Ok." Jordan sighed she was bored all this walking was getting to her by now.

After a few step's in to the cold snow. They saw the pokemon center it was grate seeing something other then snow. Jordan and the other ran to the pokemon center, They walked in It was warm inside they even had some snow on there clothes.

"Oh my what happed?!" nurse joy asking seeing sunny.
"He got sick while we where comeing from the mountin" Hailey said. In a matter of secounds they rushed sunny in to the ER.

"I swere to god someone out there hate's us." Jordan said. They where sitting by the fireplace.
"Why do you say that?" Rex asked.
"Dude haven't you noctised all kinda shoot's been happeing to us?" Jordan said.
"Well I don't think someone hate's us it's just fate.." Rex said clamly.
"I suppose..." Jordan said looking down dash was rolled up in a ball so was leafon.
"You poor things!" Nurse joy said looking at there damp clothes. "You must be forzen stiff!" She said then handed them some fresh warm clothes with some blackets.
"Thank you" Jordan and Hailey said at the same time.
"Why thank you nurse joy! your so kind and loveing!" Rex said makeing a fool of him slfe filrting with her in his own odd way. Jordan and Hailey sighed at him.
"Ya no it's hard to believe this man took care of him slfe." Jordan whispered to Hailey.
"I know." Hailey replilyed.

It was almost night time they where tired from there walk so they let there'er pokemon of there'er pokeballs and slept warmly in the pokemon center.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment