Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Raider Town

This is a story how I became a trainer!

Fanfic/OCs/FCS (c) Me
Pokemone (c) Nintendo/pokemon
If you still it then i won't kill you:)

Chapter 15 - Raider Town

Chapter 15 - Raider Town
Next morning, it was a good day out the snow was clam and it was a warm sun out...to bad they where all asleep cept for Hailey who had got up earlyer to make the pokemon some food.

"Jordan, Rex time to wake up." Hailey said putting her hands on her hips.
"I dun't wanna...." Jordan wined putting her head under the covers.
"me either..." Rex said with his pillow over his head hideing from the sunlight as well.
"If you two don't get up your gonna miss out on the gym battles and pancakes."
"Pancakes??!" Jordan and Rex said at the same time sitting right up. Rex sat up from his chair and jordan sat up from her sofa and both ran over to the food.
"I knew that'd work." Hailey smiled.
"Yum! pancakes!" Jordan said stuffing her mouth with pancakes.
"Don't choke again." Hailey said.
"leave some for me!" Rex said trying to get so
me pancakes.
"Hey hows sunny?" Jordan asked.
"He's fine he's sleeping now." Hailey smiled.
"cool" Jordan smiled with dash jumped on her head.
"So what's next on the list of town's?" Rex asked takeing a drink of his coffe.
"ummm....I'm not sure." Hailey said a bit nervse.
"oh..." Jordan sighed.
"Don't be like that kid." Rex said takeing a drink of his coffe.
"As long as sunny's ok" Jordan smiled.
"See there you go." Rex smiled then ate some pancakes
"I just wonder what the hell we'er gonna do." Jordan sighed.
"What do you mean?"
"Gym wise."
"The gyms are gonna be there when we get there." Rex frowned a bit while blinking.
"yeah I nu.."
".......There might be a gym."
"Really?!" Jordan grined her eyes were gilmering.
"Yep." Rex smiled he wasn't sure if there was or not but atleast she wouldn't be so sad.

While they ate nurse joy came over to where they where and said sunny was gonna be ok and they can take him whenever they wanted, so they got ready and left off to the next town.

"Are we there yet?" Jordan asked her arms behide her head while they where walking.
"Nope sorry." Hailey said.
"I wonder when we'll get there." Jordan said a bit sad

After hours of walking in the snow soon it got kinda warm out summer warm so there snow clothes they put them away and had there summer clothes on the sun and wind were prefect today was a grate day to get some pokemon. Then a little wurmple came out of a bush.

"Hey a wurmple." Jordan said then took out her pokedux.

The pokedux said: "Wurmple is targeated by swellow as prey it tries to resist by pointing its spikes and leaning poison from them."

"Whoa, your turn hailey." Jordan smiled.
"uh...ok...Go pokeball!" Hailey said then thowe the pokeball it hit wurmple, makeing it go in to the pokeball, it wiggled around. Then it stoped. "I got a wurmple!!" Hailey smiled grabing for the pokeball.

"Yay!" Jordan smiled then hi-fived Hailey. "Hey anouther pokemon!" Jordan grined then ran off to the pokemon.
"Hey wait!" Hailey said then ran after her while the others followed. They followed Jordan but the pokemon got away. Jordan sighed looking down her arms went down to her knees.
"I'm never gonna get new pokemon am I?"
"Don't say that Jordan!" Sunny said trying to cheer her up.
"I only have 6..."
"Only?" Rex said. "I have 3!"
"I have 3 to." Hailey said.
"I have 1" Sunny smiled nervusely.
"So it's not a bad thing I didn't get any new pokemon?" Jordan asked looking at them.
"No It's not." Rex said.
"Cool then!" Jordan smiled. "Now to that danm gym!" Jordan said then ran off.
"Wait!" Rex Hailey and Sunny said at the same time and ran after Jordan.

After walking for along time they stoped steareing at a town.
"Uh...what towns this?"
"......Raider Town...hum" Rex said reading the sgin.
"I bet this place has a gym for sure!" Jordan said then ran off to the town while the others followed. They went to a gym It looked like. A gym. There was peopel training with there pokemon. They came up to the frount desk there was a man who was really buffed.

"Hello welcome to the Raider Gym I'm Jace how can I help you?" Jace smiled
"I'm here for a gym battle!" Jordan smiled.
"Gym battle? Sorry but only fighting pokemon can battle here in our torment."
"Fighting pokemon?"
"Yeah for the pokemon mach! Ya need a fighting pokemon to enter!"
"How do you get fighting pokemon?" Rex asked.
"Well...You can buy them or get the in the forest."
"Buying them might be easyer Jordan." Hailey said.
"Then what's the fun in that?" Jordan asked. "To the woods!" She said then ran off but Rex grabed on to her vest jerking her back to them.
"Hold on!" Rex yelled.
"I recomand getting a wild one." Jace said.
"See." Jordan smiled.
"Fine." Rex said rolling his eyes.
"To ze woods!" Jordan said then ran off.
"Wait!" Hailey said runing after her. While the others followed.

They went in to the woods they couldn't find any pokemon. They looked high and low but nothing.
"Danmit!" Jordan sighed.
"We shouldn't give up!" Sunny said.
"Hey look!" Rex pointed there was a makuhita it was trying to clumb up a tree.
"Uh makuhita?" Jordan said takeing her pokedux out.

Pokedux:"Makuhita has a tireless spirit it trains very bigorously and never gives up hope."

"Wow. Sound's like a prefect pokemon!" Jordan smiled. "Dash use tackle!"

Dash noded and attacked makuhita but he doged and hit dash with brick break. "Dash use bite with tackle!" Jordan yelled.

Dash used bite and tackle ko'ing makuhita.

"Awesome! Go pokeball!" Jordan yelled thorwing the pokeball. It wiggled. Then...Stoped. "Wooo I did it!" Jordan grined grabing the pokeball. "I shell call him King! Grate job Dash!" Jordan smiled hugging dash.

"Wow" Rex said blinking.
"Now back to the gym!" Jordan smiled.
"....She makes life look so easy......." Rex sighed. Mostly cuse it was hard for him to get pokemon. While they walked back to the gym. Jordan stoped.
"Hey ya no team rocket?"
"What about them?"
"What if it was them who set them traps?"
"It doesn't matter now Jordan so don't even think about it." Rex sighed.
"Yeah Them losers aren't woth it anyways." Jordan giggled.

~They went back to the gym. Jordan entered her new pokemon. So did hailey she entered geodude. They went in to the battle room...it looked more like a boxing ring then a battle filed.

"What the frack?" Jordan said looking at the ring.
"Uh...." Hailey said a bit confuessed. Hailey and Jordan walked to the ring where there was the gym ledder who had a Hitmonchn standing beside him.
"What's that?" Jordan said takeing her pokedux out.

Pokedux:"Hitmonchan possesses the indomitable sprit of a world championship boxer, and will never give up in the face of adversity."

"Sweet pokemon" Jordan smiled.

"Now we have our champ in the right conner. Jace!" The anower said. "And in the left conner we have out four new commers! Jordan And Hailey! Mark! And Jake!!" The corwd claped Jordan and Hailey waved they never saw a gym battle that was like this before. Jordan happened to look And saw Mark from FireStar Town?

"Frist mach! Hailey Vs. Jake!!" The anower yelled as the corwd cheered.
"Go get'em!" Rex yelled waveing his fistes grining.
"Clam down Rex." Sunny said a bit emberested, while holding Dash.
"Gym battles are good but boxing gym battles are somethin else!" Rex smiled. The fight was starting. Hailey stood out side the ring the pokemon where the only ones in it.
"Geodude use tackle!"
"Hitmontop! Use spin!" With that Hitmontop kicked geodude hard and kept that speed. Makeing geodude fall out of the ring hitting Hailey makeing her fall down.
"Are you ok geodude?!" Hailey asked. Geodude noded.
"You ok Hailey?" Jordan said a bit shocked.
"Yeah--" Before Hailey finished Geodude jumped back int he ring.
"Hitmontop use spin again!!" With that. Hitmonchan kicked geodude so hard it ko'd him. Hailey ran out in to the ring holding Geodude.
"And Geodude is down!" The anower yelled.
"Are you ok geodude?! I'm so sorry...You did grate." Hailey said holding him.

"Next Battle Jordan Vs. Mark!!!" The crowd cheered more.
"Hey Jordan long time no see." Mark smiled putting his hand on his hip.
"Yeah." Jordan said a bit nerusve. "Good luck."
"Ditto." Mark smiled. The bell dinged.
"Get'em King!" Jordan yelled thorwing her pokeball.
"Come out Ty!" Mark yelled. A Tyogue came out from the pokeball. "Ty use Tackle!!"
"King use brick break!" Both the trainers yelled. But the pokemon clashed. "Brick break!"
"Tackle!" The trainers both yelled at the same time. The pokemon clashed again.
"Faint attack!!" Jordan yelled.
"Hi Jump Kick!!"
"Brick break!" With that Jordan ended the fight. Ty fell ko'd.
"Ty!" Mark yelled runing over to Ty. "You did grate." He smiled.
"Grate mach Mark." Jordan smiled.
"Ditto." Mark smiled.

The gym ledder fought Jake. Hitmonchan didn't even break a sweat fighting himontop. It was Jordans turn now.

~Next Mach: Jordan Vs. Jace.~
It became down to this next battle. Jordan had never felt this nervuse in her life. She tryed to shake thouse feelings off.
"Hitmonchan use ice punch!"
"King doge it!" Jordan yelled. King doged. "Now use brick break!" Jordan yelled. King used brick break on Himonchan.
"Use Mega punch!" The Gym ledder yelled. Himonchan used it on King. Makeing King fall back wards but jump back up.
"King use Brick Break!" Jordan yelled. King used it on Himonchan. This battle was intense.
"Himonchan! Use Fire Punch!"
"Brick break!" Both of them yelled at the same time. The two pokemon Clashed. But in the end King was the one left standing.
"Himonchan is down!" The anower yelled.
"You did grate champ" Jace said helping up hitmonchan. "Good mach kid." The gym ledder smiled.
"Th....thanks!" Jordan smiled. "I really thought I was gonna blow it...or something.."
"Ya shouldn't think like that. To be honest your the only comp I had in the last...I forgot..." Jace blinked.
"Thanks I think." Jordan said.
"Oh almost forgot!" Jace said handing Jordan her badage which looked like a ribbion but little. "The Pirde Badage!"
"Thanks!" Jordan smiled. The corwd cheered. Jordan felt a moment of pride. She was pround that she won four badages but she felt she won them out of luck even if she worked hard. But this moment, was different.

"Grate mach Jordan." Mark smiled.
"Whatever I weekened That stupid gym ledder." Jake said crossing his arms.
"Wacth it." Mark gleared.
"Whatever I'm not scared."
"Ya sure about that?" Jordan said gleareing at him with a death gleare. Makeing Jake twitch a bit.
"I gotta go!" Jake said then ran off.
"....Nice." Mark smiled.
"Thank you." Jordan smiled.
"Hey nice mach kid." Rex smiled.
"Yeah you where awesome!" Hailey and sunny said at the same time.
"Thank you." Jordan smiled. "Can we get somethin to eat?"
"Yeah sure let's go." Rex said then walked off while Jordan Hailey and Sunny followed.
"Hey Mark wanna come?"
"Naw Thanks for askin though."
"Ok Seeya later."
"Ditto." Mark said then walked off.

After Jordan got her fifth gym badage. And ment up with a firend. She is now on her way to her next meal.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment