Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Nightmere BloodHeart

*Sees the views*...I FEEL SO STALKED DX
Hmm this will most likely be the last update I make on this thing...I don't wanna get obssed with it ja know?

My oc's(c) marisa937(me) If you steal them I will hunt you down and scalp you.

Chapter 20 - Nightmere BloodHeart

Chapter 20 - Nightmere BloodHeart
Info:
Name:Nightmere BloodHeart. (sound's like blood-art)
Age:100 (he look's like 20 o_o' he's young in vapier years)
Power:Vapier
Oc Type: Can be used in any rp only by me of course.
Job: Oddly...my Guardian angel? (he does a good job.)

Info on him:- Very kind when he want's to be can be evil at time's

Body Info:= He wears no shirt so he has rock abs (<3)
= Has black hair and gray eyes pale skin.

Past:There were more of peopel just like him but most of them all died so the only one left is him. He's a weird kind of vapire his kind they eat nightmere's and feed on unhappyness and blood. But he tryed to kill me once but Kota beat the shoot of him and they got me back sinse him and his buddy kinapped me but i lived, he tryed to kill me a number of times. but almost died trying, soon he kinda gave in so he started being more nice to me i found out later he is one of my guardian angels. he kinda has a crush on me. (o_o;) But Shawn hates him cuse of that. *Up date later*

Nightmere (c) me (If you still him I will hunt you down.)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment