Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - Sunine(Bad Guy)

*Sees the views*...I FEEL SO STALKED DX
Hmm this will most likely be the last update I make on this thing...I don't wanna get obssed with it ja know?

My oc's(c) marisa937(me) If you steal them I will hunt you down and scalp you.

Chapter 23 - Sunine(Bad Guy)

Chapter 23 - Sunine(Bad Guy)
Info:
Name:Sunnine
Nickname:Sun Shine.
Powers:just magic
Age: ???
Likes:Being him.
Dislikes:Everything.
Family: Daughter(Cygnus)

Qote:""~ Sunine
Oc type:Hes the evil Oc kinda thing...But can be used in any rp only by me.

Note's:-he has a kid her name is cygnus
=he's bent on ruleing not just the world but ALL the world's
=He's a crazy son of a beeth.
-I think him and laitin had a thing.

Body Info:
= Has blood red eyes.
= Black hair.
= Does not look old.
= He's scary hot.

Past:Me and a firend got attacked by his gang once and we where looking for my oc's sinse they disapered we looked all over the place in every world but nothing until we went to sunines it worked we found them. In a abaned world made of nothing but a disairt(sp) we went to a town after walking for a long time. The town looked like something from a cow boy moive or something but more old looking and borken. We went in to one of the bulidings where we ment Laitin, He didn't want to fight us so we went to sunines place which was an under ground kinda place like a base or something(Just detailed it). We found my oc's Shawn,Leo,Draco, all hurt Shawn almost died Leo almost killed Luke and Draco was poisoned. But we fixed them all after we took care of Sunine it is unkown where he came from. Or is Cygnus is really his child. But his goal was to distory all good in the world but not only his own world but every world that eixsted(sp) He had a list of every name of good people 'heros' are more of the word good do'ers and such. Me and my firends where on the top of the list. But in the end he died not knowing that "good always wins."

Sunine (C) Me.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment