Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - Wood(One piece OC)

*Sees the views*...I FEEL SO STALKED DX
Hmm this will most likely be the last update I make on this thing...I don't wanna get obssed with it ja know?

My oc's(c) marisa937(me) If you steal them I will hunt you down and scalp you.

Chapter 25 - Wood(One piece OC)

Chapter 25 - Wood(One piece OC)
Name:Wood
Age:20
Theme song: "Its not over" - Chris Daughtry
OC Type: One piece OC only.

Note's:=he's from one piece world he's my one piece oc/firend^^(i only use him in a one piece rp nothing else.)
-he's in the navy he's vary clam he's not to out going^^'
=very up tight he could take a joke tho^^
-Last time he tryed to be a hero it almost killed him so he has a long scar on his back.
=He's really shy.
-His name has many meanings. (If ya no what i meanXD)

Body Info:
=Has mustered blound emo hair and gray eyes and taned skin.
=Has a long pink scar on his back

Qote:"uh?"~ Wood.

Past:When he was a child his father wasn't there a lot he had no mother she died giveing birth. Some time later when he grew up he joined the marien/navy. Where he made four firends. He was never the out going type to make firends but they where all happy around each other almost like a family but only almost. One day they got in to a fight/battle with pirates he lost two of his firends...then the one that was still alife left and he never saw him again...After that he closed him sife up from everyone. Some time passed. The marien ship made port, he saw a little girl was being attacked by some guy with a knive he ran to her to save her. The knive slashed his back deeply makeing a scar. That was the only time in his whole life he was a hero. Later on he made anouther port on to an island where he ment a girl and a pirate. He saw the pirate leaveing oddly it was a little girl? After that he wondered a lot mostly who was that kid? *Update*

Wood (c) me

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment