Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - my past

yumi needs somebody but when she finds william and has a dream abut her past life what will happen you read and find out. r&r

Chapter 2 - my past

Chapter 2 - my past
i was only 5 and the royal palace had killed my family. you evil vile people you killed my family.you will respect us and give us your loyalty. are you forcing me to work for you if you are i refuse i may only be five but i have rights and you cant take them away from me.


who says we cant. you will work for us you little squirt weather you like it or not. i started to cry when i got to their palace i saw a boy his name was xana at the time my name was lyoko when i was about 6 me and william had fallen in love with each other and so had the queens daughter aeilita.


so when i was about 13 she ordered a dance and she told me to wear the nicest thing i had but all i had was 2 pairs of dirty old rags.then i remembered the box that my mother gave me i opened the box and there was a colorful short kimono but i didn't see my mothers steel fans so i looked at he box againand saw the fans i took those and perpared my dance.



when i got to the stage i saw william sitting next to aeilita but he did not look very happy though. when i started my dance it looked like the princess liked it but then one of my fans slipped out of my hand and it was heading for the princess she said something called energy field and a pink orb poped up and refelected my fan at me i was concentrating on fan and it stopped right in front of me and i remembered my mom saying something about telekenises and then i thought this must it.


then the princess saw william making love faces at me and she got angery at me so she sent 2 of her guards to kill me but then they confesed to her that they also like me she was so mad that she went to william and then she was mind controlling him. he went to my room and stabbed me in the back. aeilita had thought i was dead so she stopped mind controlling him he awoke and saw me coverd in blood he started crying and stabbed himself and he died i awoke in pain and blood i saw william had died i thought this is aeilita's doing and i was right.


i heard aeilita's hands clapping i wrote code lyoko down on a piece of paper i took it shoved it in her face and her face was burning. WHAT DID YOU DO FOOL!!
i'm killing you, i was slowly dying in pain. i took my fan and put it in her heart her and i died at the same time the royal guards saw our dead cold bodies on the floor and buried us.

the queen saw a piece of paper on the floor saying code lyoko she also saw aeilita's face mark on it but it was all over and she was to late.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment