Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Gwen

a 12 yr old girl that is forced to kill find that killing isnt everything and that she has ppl who care for her.

Chapter 1 - Gwen

Chapter 1 - Gwen
I looked down at the floor of the old house I was standing in. When I looked up, I walked over to Ray, my best friend.
"Mia what are you doing," His voice was shaky.
"I'm doing my job," my pink hair fell in front of my face and I pushed it back.
"Mia put the knife down. You and I both know your boss has turned you into a killer," He made me look into his eyes.
"You can't turn someone into something unless they do it willingly." He grabbed my arm. I started fiddling with my knife, "Ray, please let go of my arm."
"Mia you are only 12, you shouldn't be doing this." He squeezed my arm tighter. I jammed the knife into his stomach.
"Ray forgive me, I had orders," Ray spit blood up all over me. I took the knife out and, he fell into my arms. I looked down at his lifeless body and pushed it to the floor. I looked at my hands to see they were covered in his blood. His blood was warm on my cold hands. I wiped his blood on a wall.
"Gwen, time for my next mission," A voice said from behind me. I turned to look at the person who spoke. It was a black haired, silver-eyed boy. He looked 15 or 16 from where I was standing.
"Who are you.
"I was told to come here and tell you something, call me Marco," He walked over to me.
"I started killing when I was five. I've killed all my partners that I've had. You give me bad news and you are dead," I looked at Ray's body.
"Well then you will hate this, you are fired," He smiled.
"Okay, One how do you know my name is Gwen? Two I said not to give me bad news."
"Well to answer number one your father told me, and sorry that I gave you bad news."
'I don't think my own father would fire me.' I thought to myself. I gripped my knife tighter.
"They said you were too much trouble," He looked at the front door.
"You hate the smell of blood," I looked up at him.
"How'd you know that?"'
"You never once have looked at the dead body and you keep turning your head the other way as though the air was cleaner over there."
"Dang you know a lot for a little girl," He looked at me.
"So I'm fired. Now I see why they sent someone like you," I walked over to the front door. I threw a knife at him, but he grabbed it right out of the air. "So you can stop a knife. Not surprising really I knew the HQ wouldn't send over a weakling to give me bad news. Let's see if you can stop this," I took three knives out and threw them at him.
He dodged all three but the fourth hit him in the leg. He fell to the ground and I smiled. His leg was bleeding pretty badly. His blood mixed in with Ray's on the floor.
"Whered the fourth one come from?" He said pulling the knife out of his leg.
"While you dodged the first knife, I threw a fourth one," I grabbed another knife out of my pocket. I walked over to him and I slowly ran the knife across his throat smiling as the blood fell. I ran over and picked up all my knives. I walked over to the phone and dialed 911.
"Hello I need an ambulance here. There have been a few killings in this house. Its abandoned. Its at 1921 South Jefferson. Thank you.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment