Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Mission

a 12 yr old girl that is forced to kill find that killing isnt everything and that she has ppl who care for her.

Chapter 2 - Mission

Chapter 2 - Mission
"Mr. Brownswell your appointment with Ms. Morshia will be in a few minutes," A young blonde haired green-eyed woman smiled at Horsh.
"Yes, thank you Melina," Horsh smiled back at Melina.
"Mr. Brownswell I will see you now," A fair, young girl with long light pink hair and dark silver eyes said to him. Horsh stood up and followed the young girl down numerous dark hallways and up many staircases. They stopped at a black door with the gold numbers 592 painted on it.
"Ms. Morshia, aren't you a little young to be working at a place like this," Horsh said.
"Mr. Brownswell please call me Gwen, and you need to learn age isnt everything," Gwen opened the door and turned on the light. It was a small room with one bed and a little wooden table in the middle of the room. It had wooden chairs that looked like they were about to break around it. "Mr. Brownswell, please have a seat," then Gwen took a seat in one of the chairs. Horsh followed her and took the seat in front of her.
"Mr.-"
"Call me Horsh," He smiled.
"Yes well, Mr. Brownswell what is it that you need to discuss with me," Gwen started to fiddle with her hair.
"I need to track down a young man that is about 2 years older then you. His name is Sky I need him dead. He is not an ordinary boy. He is a death machine that will never stop. Hes killed my mother, father, wife, and my 2 year old little girl," His voice was full of hate.
"Horsh you are asking a young girl like me to kill a death machine. Are you sure you wish for me to be the one to kill him?"
"Yes because I know this place wouldn't leave me with someone that couldn't complete my mission. They said you were the best for this type of thing. I know this place has the best killers alive," He placed his hands on the table.
"Mr. Brownswell, there are better killers alive then the ones here. Like this death machine, he sounds like a good killer," I smiled slightly.
"I know, but Gwen will you please take on my mission?"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment