Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Sky

a 12 yr old girl that is forced to kill find that killing isnt everything and that she has ppl who care for her.

Chapter 3 - Sky

Chapter 3 - Sky
It was a cold dark night. I started walking down the sidewalk and looked a few blocks down a young woman maybe in her twenties was standing at the end.
I walked down to her, "Hello miss, my name is Sky. May I ask what your name is?"
"My name is Karen, pleased to meet you Sky. Your blue eyes look lovely."
"Why thank you miss. I love your blonde hair," I smiled. 'To bad it will be better with blood mixed in with it' I thought to myself.
She smiled at me, "Oh dear I must be going or my husband might start worrying about me. Good day Sky." I grabbed her arm right as she started to walk off.
"Um miss I havent fully learned how to tie my shoes will you please tie it for me," I said almost so sweet that it made me barf.
"Oh of course," She bent down to tie my shoe. Right when she started to tie it, I got out my knife. I jammed it into her back and drug is down to make she was dead. She fell to the ground and hit my shoes. I put my knife in my pocket and started to laugh.
"Im 14, what type of 14 year old don't know how to tie his shoe, no offence to the ones that cant." I said out-loud. 'Great now I got her blood all over my new shoes, this sucks,' I thought looking at my shoes. I started walking down the road when I saw a young girl with pink hair. She looked to be 12, or so.
She looked so sweet and kind, I hated her already. I walked towards her, and she looked at me.
"Hello ma'am what is your name?" I said to her forgetting to make my voice.
"Learn how to say it nicely and I might answer." She said looking down.
"What is your name, miss?" I said nicely.
"My name is Gwen, whats yours?"
"Mine is Sky," I started fiddling with the knife in my pocket. She looked up sharply as though I said something wrong.
"Thats a nice name," She smiled.
"Yours to, Gwen," I wasnt lying either. I really did think Gwen was a lovely name, but not for someone as happy as her. I took my knife out a little and Gwen grabbed the arm that was taking it out.
"Knives are not for little children, Sky."
"I am older then you are, so you can't call me young," I took out my knife and turned it to where it cut her arm a little. She didn't scream, but she stood there taking the pain.
"Pain is for wimps, which I am not." I saw her reach into her pocket and get out three knives.
"You said knives are not for children, but yet you have three," I said digging the knife into her arm more.
"When you work somewhere that you are told to kill people, you half to have knives, guns, and swords," Her voice was still sweet. She let go of my arm and took a few steps back. I noticed that the cut was very deep but she still just stood there as though it was nothing. "Sky, why do you kill?"
"It's fun to kill, and it's easy. So why do you kill Ms. Morshia? I could tell she didn't want to say because of the look that she gave me.
"My father died, and my mother killed herself. I had no one else to live with. I started to live on the streets and I became a thief. One day I tried to steal from an old man, but he caught me. He could tell I was alone and had no one, so he took me in. He just so happens to own a company where you half to kill. He taught me everything I know, but he fired me. I still work there, but he fired me from working undercover. I am now known everywhere. I guess you saw my name somewhere and that's how you knew my last name was Morshia," She took a deep breath, "If you knew that then you should also know that I could kill 20 men with in an hour. The man would half to be very skilled in fighting for it to take me over an hour, and you know it. I know youve been watching me," She looked down with a smile on her face.
"I always felt your eyes on me, and I never thought much about it. You have no reason to kill, but I have all the reason in the world to," her voice was sad and mad at the same time.
"Gwen no one has a right to kill, but they do it anyways. You could always tell your "father" that you don't want to kill but you don't," I placed my hand on her arm.
"Get your filthy hands off me," She slammed my arm down making me remove my hand from her arm. "You kill so why are you trying to talk me out of killing?"
"Because I know you are after me," I sounded more scared then sarcastic.
"You have fear in your voice, why?" She looked me into the eyes.
"I don't have fear, I don't know what fear is," I lied.
"You are a very bad liar. Sky, I wont kill you this time, but next time you are dead," She looked away from me.
"Why arent you going to kill me now?" Gwen ran off not answering my question. "What is up with girls anymore," I said and started waking down the street again. I saw a boy that looked to be six, my next prey.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment