Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Strange things happen

A story on how the Lucian clan started. Enjoy, cuz these dogs are wild!

Chapter 1 - Strange things happen

Chapter 1 - Strange things happen
In the wooded mountains of Colorado I was happily hunting for rabbits, not only were they tasty but they also gave a good chase. Recently there has been a shortage on rabbits which meant there aren’t as many as there used to be. I haven’t found any traces of the rabbits lately not even a scent. After hunting for an hour or two I finally gave up hunting. In my wolf form I trotted out of the forest and then turned into my human form. If I couldn’t find food in the forest I would just go to the nearest town a find a place to eat.
If you are wondering why I just turned into a human, well its simple I’m a werewolf, now I’m not the stereotypical werewolf that Hollywood has put into the mind of humans. I look like a wolf, four paws one tail, and black fur with blue eyes. I don’t need it to be a full moon to turn into my wolf form either. I travel alone, I am a loner and proud of it. I was never really noticed anyway and the way I dressed really didn’t make me stand out that much either. I dressed with a zip up hoodie and jeans, most of the time I had the hood up just so when I was walking among humans and I got bored I could grow my wolf ears and listen in on conversations.
I started walking to the nearest town; it was a few miles away. I finally reached the outskirts of the town. I walked into the town and looked for a place to eat, now when I mean find a place to eat I mean either sneak into the back and steal food or find the nearest trash can. After looking around and checking back doors to restaurants I found one, some times people were careless. I could smell the food and I’m not lying when I say it smelled good.
“Oh man its Mexican food too!” I said while looking around me making sure no one was watching or around to see me turn into a wolf. I nuzzled the door open and crept in. I looked for what I could find and I found heaven. Some careless cook left a plate of tacos on a wooded table. I haven’t eaten in a long time, standing up on my hind paws and having my front paws in the table I looked at the tacos and looked around.
“No one’s around, good” I said grabbing the tacos in my mouth. Right then one cook came in and saw me. I moved my paws off the table and ran. Knocking down plenty of stuff in the kitchen I was being chased by the cooks now. One cook thought he could stop me by standing in my way; well he was wrong if he was paying attention he would have noticed he was standing next to a counter. I jumped on to the counter and ran across it again knocking food everywhere. I leaped off the counter and ran right as I reached the door a girl was walking by and even though it bugged me, I fallowed her like I was her pet.
“Hey little girl! Get away from that dog it wild!” yelled the chef and he fallowed us.
“A dog?” she said confused and turned around and looked at me. “Well aren’t you cute!” she said as she patted my head, I wagged my tail like it was a regular routine the humans go through with their pets. The Chef walked up to the her a pulled her away from me and said “That dog is wild, don’t touch it. I will have to call the dog catcher and have him come and get it, get that thing off the streets and euthanized.”
The girl’s eyes got big and looked at me, I new what that meant. It only meant death. She then said “But that’s my dog I was looking for her everywhere! I let her out this morning and couldn’t find her.”
The chef hesitated and with a sigh “Fine take your dog and get it home, but if I ever catch it in the kitchen again. I’ll send it to the pound.” And he let go of her arm.
“I won’t sir.” She said as she walked to me. “Come on puppy lets go.”
We walked for awhile and then we got out to the open. The girl had black hair and green eyes. She took to a cabin not far from the town. I guess this was where she lived. She opened the door to the cabin and walked in. I was confused what did she want me to do, go in with her? I sat down and questionably tilted my head.
“Come on in, its ok.” She said waving in. I got but and trotted in, I was a nice place. She showed me around the cabin, all the rooms, bathrooms, and what not. Then she showed me her room, it was nice. We both walked in and she closed the door. I jumped on the bed sat there; she looked at me and said “Hey that’s mine… Well my name is Kamri, I wonder what your name is?” she said looking at me.
I turned into my human form and said “Mine is Lupe, thanks for the save.”

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kohakucrazy on May 27, 2008, 2:14:43 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyAWESOME!!! * wags tial* I'm at school so I gotta be careful while I read this..I lost my home internet to the god forsaken computer because it was being a pain in the @$$ and broke down so we have a new one that needs cable for the internet. BUt awesome

maximumrideiggy on May 28, 2008, 11:19:45 AM

maximumrideiggy on
maximumrideiggylol

Alori177 on May 3, 2008, 12:40:53 AM

Alori177 on
Comment Deleted

maximumrideiggy on May 3, 2008, 3:12:21 AM

maximumrideiggy on
maximumrideiggylol i know! thanks!

Dark_Emperor_Darius on May 1, 2008, 11:18:59 AM

Dark_Emperor_Darius on
Comment Deleted

maximumrideiggy on May 1, 2008, 11:21:10 AM

maximumrideiggy on
maximumrideiggymeybe tomarrow.... i am feeling alittle lazy though -.-....

thanks :D

maximumrideiggy on May 1, 2008, 10:53:59 AM

maximumrideiggy on
maximumrideiggylol sorry theres lots of mistakes in there, lol ^^'