Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - hunters become the hunted

A story on how the Lucian clan started. Enjoy, cuz these dogs are wild!

Chapter 2 - hunters become the hunted

Chapter 2 - hunters become the hunted
She looked kind of shocked but not surprised. I wonder what she was thinking. She finally said “You’re a werewolf, so am I!” I looked at her, not knowing what to say but I knew that there were werewolves out there, but I finally meet one. I didn’t really know what to do, be surprised or worried?
“Let me see your wolf form then.” I said.
“Sure” Kamri said as she turned into her wolf form. She almost looked like me, black fur, except she had brown eyes and a white stripe down her nose. She waged her tail happily.
“See I am” she said turning back into her human form.
“That’s neat, so do you have anything to eat around here?” I said looking around her room.
“No, but we can go hunting.” She said opening the door to her room.
“There’s barely any food around, how are we supposed to find some thing to eat?” I said.
“You just need to know where to look.” Kamri said as I fallowed her out of the cabin.
We both turned into our wolf forms and trotted to the forest, we looked for deer but it was hunting season so there aren’t as many around. Figured the deer where smart to know when to leave or hide. The forest always smelled good, the trees, the fresh air, but one thing did not smell so good. The hunter’s sent the smell of the gun powder and dead animal blood lingered in the air. After awhile we got to a meadow. It was big; surely you would think there would be rabbits everywhere. We went into a fast trot until we got to a point where we smelled a rabbit. We crouched down low and slowly walked through the field. Not knowing we where being watched by a hunter.
Off in the distance there was a hunter, he loaded his hunting riffle and peered through the scope, he aimed at us. A deep growl came from be hind him, he turned around in surprise. A strange wolf, head down ears back, growling and showing his teeth. The hunter then took the gun off us and pointed it at the wolf, the wolf then jumped on the hunter. He fired the gun but missed the wolf; we jumped up in surprise to hear a gun shot so close. We looked toward the forest and was a wolf and a hunter come tumbling out. The hunter got up and wiped out his hunting knife as the wolf stood up. Kamri and I exchanged looks.
“Should we help that wolf?” I asked.
“Probably” she said.
We both headed toward them at a run. When we got to them the wolf was holding onto the arm of the hunter. We both jumped onto the hunter and causing him to fall once more. The other wolf let go of his arm and jumped onto him pinning the hunter to the ground. The hunter grabbed his knife and swung it at the wolf, the wolf jumped off him and staggered back. Blood started dripping from the wolf’s neck, still growling the wolf attacked the hunter. The wolf’s claws grew big; he lifted up his paw and brought down on the hunter. The hunter’s eyes rolled in the back of his head and stopped breathing. That was it for the hunter; we walked up to the wolf carefully.
“You ok?” I asked tilting my head.
“I’m fine” he said.
“What’s your name?” asked Kamri.
“Its….Komodo…” he said shifting from foot to foot.
“You don’t look like your ok.” I said as we both walked closer to him.
“I’m fine, it’s just a scratch.” He said sounding irritated, he sat down quickly. Kamri walked over to him and I fallowed her. We both sat by him and looked at the wound, it was a long cut but it wasn’t deep.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kohakucrazy on May 27, 2008, 2:22:37 AM

Kohakucrazy on
Kohakucrazy....POOR KOMODO!!!! He'll be ok right? right? Then again..If he weren't..He wouldn't be here....But..GOOD STORY!!! * howls* I love it! But..Just goes to show how CAREFUL * looks at Komodo out of thecorner of my eye* you should be around hunters....But as long as he's ok.. * ears perk up* I don't want any of my friends, or fellow clan members, dying... Not on my...Um...Paw? I suppose since I can't really wear a watch while in wolf form.... * ears droop then perk up again* Awesome chapter though!!! ( Haven't been on the net for a bit so kinda not all here.)

maximumrideiggy on May 28, 2008, 11:19:38 AM

maximumrideiggy on
maximumrideiggyO_o ... uh

Alori177 on May 3, 2008, 1:50:51 PM

Alori177 on
Comment Deleted

maximumrideiggy on May 4, 2008, 1:08:17 AM

maximumrideiggy on
maximumrideiggygreat -.- sorry about that! my bad! like i said before i have lots of mistakes in my story.

Dark_Emperor_Darius on May 3, 2008, 5:39:15 AM

Dark_Emperor_Darius on
Comment Deleted

maximumrideiggy on May 3, 2008, 5:45:23 AM

maximumrideiggy on
maximumrideiggylol