Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - pasts reveled... some what.

A story on how the Lucian clan started. Enjoy, cuz these dogs are wild!

Chapter 3 - pasts reveled... some what.

Chapter 3 - pasts reveled... some what.
“Where’s your pack?” I asked.
“I don’t have one and don’t plan on joining one” said Komodo as he stood up.
“Ok, we’re not really a pack, we just ran into each other today.” said Kamri.
“Yeah we barely know each other.” I said.
“Then… why were you two hunting… together?” he said tilting his head.
“We were hungry.” said Kamri and then her ears went up. “Are you sure you’re ok?” she asked.
“ …. I’m …. Fine quiet ask…” said Komodo, then he fell to his side.
“What happened?” I asked worried.
“I’m not sure, but we need to get him to a safe place” said Kamri as she stood next to him. I nodded and we both turned into our human forms. Kamri helped Komodo onto my back like I was giving him a piggyback ride. I never knew how heavy we wolves are, until I actually had to carry one, on my back.
“Oh my god… he’s heavy!” I said as I started to walk.
“Well he is a wolf” said Kamri as she walked behind me supporting his bottom so I wouldn’t fall backwards. After walking for along time we finally got to the cabin. Kamri quickly opened the door and I walked in.
“Where should I put him?” I asked sounding like I was out of breath.
“Lay him on the run next to the fireplace, I’ll get some bandages.” She said as she walked to the kitchen. I laid him on the rug just like she told me to and waited for her to come back. While I was waiting I checked out the cut, most of his fur covered it up but it was worst than we thought. I also noticed his fur was a strange color and he had a scar on his eye. Kamri came back with bandages and water.
“How is he?” she asked.
“I guess he is fine.” I said I wasn’t really sure.
We cleaned his wound with the warm water and bandage his wound up. It was awhile when he can too, but he was fine. He jumped up in surprise to see us sitting there, we were in our human forms and he probably didn’t expect it.
“Where am I?” he asked.
“You’re at Kamri’s house.” I said.
“What happened to those wolves that were in the forest?” he said but then sniffed the air. “You are those wolves, your werewolves not regular wolves.” He said. Kamri and I looked at each other, then back at Komodo.
“Are you a werewolf?” asked Kamri.
“I’m a werewolf” said Komodo as he sat down. He turned into his human form and sat cross legged. He had brown hair and green eyes although his scar was still there.
“If its ok? May I ask what happened to your clan?” I asked him.
He looked down and sighed “They all died.”
I felt bad for asking that question and quiet stupid, my pack died in a forest fire caused by humans and the rest who escaped were murdered by humans. I would know how it feels to be asked such a question. “I’m sorry I asked” I said.
“What about yours Lupe?” asked Kamri.
I looked at her and sighed trying to not sound troubled by the question “They all died too.” I looked down.
“I’m sorry.” She said apologetically.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kohakucrazy on May 27, 2008, 2:26:36 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyClass is almost over.. But I got three chapters in! Ha ha! And people call me stupid! * sits down proudly* Although I technically am a freak.... I scratch like a wolf and people seem to call me freak..But hey! * ears perk up* I am a freak so it's a compliment.....I think....Good chapter though! I'll try to get back on at my public library tonight if I feel up to it...

maximumrideiggy on May 28, 2008, 11:20:31 AM

maximumrideiggy on
maximumrideiggylol freak is a ... good thing :D >XD

Dark_Emperor_Darius on May 4, 2008, 12:45:23 PM

Dark_Emperor_Darius on
Comment Deleted

maximumrideiggy on May 10, 2008, 3:16:10 AM

maximumrideiggy on
maximumrideiggyyup

maximumrideiggy on May 4, 2008, 12:47:11 PM

maximumrideiggy on
maximumrideiggyyup!

Alori177 on May 4, 2008, 12:45:37 PM

Alori177 on
Comment Deleted

maximumrideiggy on May 4, 2008, 12:47:18 PM

maximumrideiggy on
maximumrideiggythanks!