Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Painful pasts and one unexpected visitor

A story on how the Lucian clan started. Enjoy, cuz these dogs are wild!

Chapter 4 - Painful pasts and one unexpected visitor

Chapter 4 - Painful pasts and one unexpected visitor
There was a long silence between all of us, we sat there. If you dropped a needle on the ground we would all here it.
Standing up komodo asked “Do you have a bathroom?”
“Yes, walk down the hallway and take a left its right there” she said sitting down.
“Thank you” he said as he bowed and walked down the hallway. He walked down the hall way and took a left just like she said and there was the bathroom. He walked into it and closed the door behind him. He walked over to the mirror and looked into it and sighed. He found his lizard like eyes staring back at him, his past was horrible he couldn’t stand to think of it. All those times of living in a dog crate being fed animals that have been experimented on. Memories flashed before his eyes, his family, tortured, dying and being experimented on. He was the only who escaped and ran away from that place, he did not know if any of his clan had got free.
He hit his hands on the edge of the sink. He winced with pain but then griped the sink tighter. He tried to hold back his tears but the images kept coming in his head like bad dreams, except for the fact he was awake. He closed his eyes tight and wished that they would just all go away. But those painful images kept seeping into his mind and staying in it. He remembers hearing his brother crying from the pain of experiments and how sick he had got. Then one image that came up was the worst for him, was when he saw his brother on a steel cart getting rolled into the cell they lived in and tossed into the dog crate. He brother just laying there, not moving, barely looking like he was breathing. Komodo then felt the tears running down his face and he slowly fell to his knees and rested his head on his hands still on the sink edge. That’s what hurt him the most, seeing his brother lay there almost lifeless and just tossed in crate like he was trash.
Komodo then leaned back and sat down putting his face in his hands. He wiped away the tears and breathed deeply. He didn’t know how long he was sitting there, but he knew it was a long time. He stood up and looked back in the mirror his eyes where blood shot and his face red from crying. He found a wash rag and ran cold water on it and put it over his face. All those memories had so much pain in them that he wished they would just go away, that why it couldn’t have been someone else and not him. He heard a knock on the door, it was Lupe.
“You ok Komodo?” I asked
“I…I’m fine.” He said under the rag.
“Are you sure? Is there anything I can get you?” I said putting my ear against the door maybe just to hear what he might be doing, but nothing.
“No I’m good I’ll be out in a minute!” he said irately.
“Oh, ok I … thought I should just… check on you, you’ve been in there for a long time.” I said. Then I walked away back to Kamri.
“Is he ok?” asked Kamri.
“He’s fine…” I said.
“That’s good” she said.
Komodo came back out of the bathroom and walked over to the door. He didn’t look back at us, just walked by like he didn’t even see us. We sat there confused and a little worried. When he reached for the door knob he paused and sighed. Kamri and I exchanged looks of confusion and worried. Then with out warning the door was kicked off and it hit Komodo right in the face and sent him flying back over to us. We both covered our faces and when the shards of wood fell. We all looked up and saw a young man standing in front of the doorway with a sword on his back and a strait face, I mean come on if that was me standing there I would be laughing. He walked in and then looked at the three of us, examining us carefully.
“Where is Komodo.” He demanded.
“Why should we tell you!” I said defensively.
“Please leave” said Kamri as she stood up.
“Where is he, tell me now.” He said walking toward us.
Komodo then jumped up and moved in front of us and said “I’m Komodo what do you want?”
“Komodo, it’s me, Lucros.” He said walking to komodo.
Komodo was standing in shock; it looked like he couldn’t move a muscle. This was strange, first he seems all glum and then he goes to shock about some stranger who broke down Kamri’s door. This was a very strange moment for all of us; we stood in silence as Lucros walked over to Komodo. Komodo’s eyes were wide and looked like he had seen a ghost.
“L-Lucros is that… really… you?” Komodo asked sounding like he was ready to pass out.
“It is me brother, I escaped from those scientist and searched for you everywhere I could. I found you.” Lucros said hugging Komodo.
Tears started to form in Komodo’s eyes as he wrapped his arms around Lucros and said “I thought I lost you brother, I thought you were dead.”
“I’m not dead.”
“Thank god, you aren’t.”
Kamri and I stood there for along time trying to figure out what was going on. He said he had no clan and now he had a brother. This was getting very weird.

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kohakucrazy on May 28, 2008, 3:45:35 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyLovely reunion.. Makes me wanna litterally cry.... BUt I'm in pain at the moment and this justmade my day.. AWESOME CHAPTER LUPE!!!!!

maximumrideiggy on May 28, 2008, 11:20:50 AM

maximumrideiggy on
maximumrideiggythanks :D

Dark_Emperor_Darius on May 22, 2008, 11:37:28 AM

Dark_Emperor_Darius on
Comment Deleted

maximumrideiggy on May 22, 2008, 12:15:11 PM

maximumrideiggy on
maximumrideiggylol XD i figured we need some drama in it.

Alori177 on May 22, 2008, 12:29:52 AM

Alori177 on
Comment Deleted

maximumrideiggy on May 22, 2008, 6:30:31 AM

maximumrideiggy on
maximumrideiggy^=^

fatal on May 21, 2008, 6:26:31 AM

fatal on
Comment Deleted

maximumrideiggy on May 21, 2008, 7:03:52 AM

maximumrideiggy on
maximumrideiggythanks :D

DarkAngelofDoom13 on May 21, 2008, 6:19:27 AM

DarkAngelofDoom13 on
DarkAngelofDoom13Its awesome great job

maximumrideiggy on May 21, 2008, 7:03:35 AM

maximumrideiggy on
maximumrideiggythanks