Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Home sweet Hospitle

When Monoxide and Madrox wake up after getting drunk they find there stranded when Monoxide gets hungry which leads to him finding a cute girl named Ginger. But too bad for her shes about to have the worst time of her life.

Chapter 4 - Home sweet Hospitle

Chapter 4 - Home sweet Hospitle
Madrox washs off his make up in the bathroom. A employee walks in. "Ginger?" he asks looking at her in the skimpy outfit with the 2 boys.Monoxide grabs the pocket knife and starts to run after the man.The boy fries to run but Monoxide gets to him 1st and starts to stab him in his left shoulder.Monoxide turns him around and stabs him in his eye. He starts to scream out in pain.Ginger starts to quiver in fear. She looks at the door and freazes in fear till relizing she could run.Ginger starts to run for the door and gets out she gets out side and starts to run for her car until shes whiplashed back with some one grabing her hair.She turns around to see Monoxide.She starts to scream until shes picked up by Madrox in a head lock.She starts to claw at his arm."DUDE!" yells Monoxide.Ginger stops clawing and she closes her eyes.Shes lifless. Madrox lets go and puts her over his shoulder. "Come one" says Madrox."If shes dead then im @$$ fracking you" said Monoxide.Madrox rolled his eyes as they walked to the truck.They get in the truck.Madrox gives Monoxide Ginger. "What the frack?" asks Monoxide.Madrox gets in the front. "Where the frack do i put her?" asks. "Hey Youre the one that wanted to keap her" said Madrox. Monoxide gets pissed off and sits in the truck and puts Ginger on his lap.They ride off. "Where we gonna stay?" asked Madrox "I aint sleeping in this fracking truck." Monoxide Pushs Ginger down. "Dont know lets see." said Monoxide. Monoxide looks around and sees a small hospitle with about 4 cars. "There" Monoxide said pointing to the hospitle. "Of all the places"said Madrox laughing. They pull in. Monoxide Carries Ginger. Madrox looks in the back of the truck and pulls out an axe,a hack saw and a crow bar. The enter the hospitle.The employies stare. Monoxide sets Ginger down. Madrox locks the door and the two start to go after everyone.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment