Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Trapped

When Monoxide and Madrox wake up after getting drunk they find there stranded when Monoxide gets hungry which leads to him finding a cute girl named Ginger. But too bad for her shes about to have the worst time of her life.

Chapter 5 - Trapped

Chapter 5 - Trapped
After a while Ginger wakes up in a room with blood everywhere. Ginger starts to cry and freak out. In a 2 way mirror Madrox and Monoxide are watching her. "Shes not gonna go for it" said Madrox "yeah she will" said Monoxide. Ginger gets up quivering and starts to cough from being choked out by Madrox.Ginger opens the door and a bucket of blood spills all over her. "TOLD YOU!" said Monoxide. "what ever" said Madrox.Ginger freaks out and runs out side to see dead bodies and blood everywhere with writing on the walls writen in blood.Gings runs and looks around. She runs around looking for an exit. She tries to open the doors but there locked by key.Ginger walks aroun and finds a bathroom. She sees a shower and turns on the fosit she washs off the blood and walks out looking bothways thinking the two are still there.She walks out finds a phone she gets a dial tone and sighs in relieafe."Shes on the phone" said Madrox spying on her.Monoxide picks up the phone.She dials 911 but theres no ring since Manoxide is on the other line. "The number youre trying to reach is currently in pain right now!" Monoxide said into the phone laughing. Ginger drops the phone and runs to the door she trys to open the door as best as she can.Ginger starts to cry and panic she picked up a chair and rammed it into the small glass windows.A few broke but there to small for her to get out of.Ginger starts to scream and panic. "Show time" said Monoxide. Monoxide put his make up back on.Ginger wonders the hallways staring at all the dead bodies.She bites her nails and covers her mouth crying.She enters a untouched room no blood no mess just a room with a bed,medical machines and a TV. She lies down on her stomach and mumbles in sadness.Something gets on top of her and grabs her shoulders.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on November 17, 2006, 11:16:38 PM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerwow...u gonna get rapped ^^ lol hah anyway cant wait for more this is awesome great sotry line ^^

Reina_Mysteria on December 2, 2006, 8:19:20 AM

Reina_Mysteria on
Reina_MysteriaX_X omg i am gonna get raped HOLY CRAP lol