Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Day at the Gym: Intro

A collection of random one-shots.

basically just random stories involving those in HN and sonic and friends. stories will be added whenever i can ^^

i'm taking ocs and story ideas, so go crazy ^^

Chapter 1 - A Day at the Gym: Intro

Chapter 1 - A Day at the Gym: Intro
Heheheh.... I had this idea while in PE class ^^ i was discussing with my friends, "huh. what would SOnic and everyone else do if they were doing this?"

and thus, "A Day at the Gym" was born. expect to see more of these in the future ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So why exactly did you drag us here, Mish?" Lightning asked, following the hedgefox into the large basketball court.

"Why would i bring you here?" Mish asked sarcastically. "Duh. To play games!"

"You sure we're allowed to be in here? Like, at school?" Vera asked, looking around. "I mean, it's Saturday."

"I have friends in high places," Mish said, grinning.

"What she means to say," Acid began, grinning, "is that she's a total suck-up."

"Yep!!" was the hedgefox's reply as she ran across the court to a door on the other side. "Go sit on the bleachers while i come back, ok?" she called.

Lightning gave her a thumbs up and walked towards the bleachers, yawning. He sat next to Twilight, who had arrived there before him. "Do you have any idea what we're doing?" he asked the wolfidna, who shrugged.

"I honestly have no clue," she said, "but she did say something about track tag..."

Right at that moment, a blue blur shot into the gym, screeching to a halt smack in the middle of the basketball court. "Hey Sonic!" Twilight called. The blue hedgehog was sitting next to them in less than a second. "Heya! Any idea why we're here?"

Mish ran out of the room she had gone into, arms loaded with various items of various shapes and sizes, and dropped them at her feet. "Ok, guys. here's the deal. We have the whole day to do whatever we want to do in here." Mish pointed above her. "There's a 400 meter track upstairs, a pool down that way," she continued, pointing behind her, "a weight room over there," she pointed to her left, "and a smaller gym over there," she finished, pointing to the right. "you can do whatever you want in here, as long as you don't break anything. Sonic and Twilight, that means no treadmills." Mish smiled as she heard their yells of protest. "No means no, guys. Alright, go crazy!!"

Acid grinned. "ooh, she shouldn't have said that....," he said, a strange glint in his eye.

Lightning raised an eyebrow, "This is gonna be very interesting..."

Twilight laughed. "Hahaha!! Isn't it always?"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KokoroTsuki24 on February 7, 2009, 11:49:57 AM

KokoroTsuki24 on
KokoroTsuki24nice. im officially curious

mechadragon13 on February 8, 2009, 9:14:00 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13ah really? well, stay tuned, cuz i'm gonna keep posting more of these ^^ the next one involved flinging soft balls at people ^^