Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

A mysterious evil rises from the darkness... Follow KillClan and all they suffer from...

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Have you ever been so sad you die, or so angry you kill others for vengence? Today you will hear the tragic story of KillClan and DeadClan

Frostfang dashed into the Medicine Cat's Den. "Is he alright?" she yowled. Greenherb shook her head. "He's dying..." she mewed. "No... No, no, no! You can't die Redstar! You can't!" she screeched. "Goodbye my Deputy and mate..." he said looking at Frostfang then he turned his head to Greenherb and with his last breath said "Goodbye my Medicine Cat and my..." here he paused and with loving eyes continued, "my other loving mate..." and that second the light left his eyes and his breathing stopped.

"What?!?" screeched Frostfang and pounced on Greenherb. "You! You stole my mate!" she growled looking at how round Greenherbs belly was. They were both pregant with the same tom's kits for one thing, and then for another problem her Medicine Cat was going to have kits, but she, being the sharp minded cat she was, thought up a plan. She got off the Medidine Cat and meowed mysteriously, "I'm sorry for my sudden burst of outrage, but you are a Medicine Cat who is not suppose to have kits". Greenherb flicked her tail back and forth confused.

Frostfang picked up Redstar's body and dragged it to the middle of the camp. She jumped on Highrock and gave out a yowl of sadness to call a meeting. The dark gray clouds above her were heavy with rain and a slight drizzle of rain came down. "Today my fellow warriors," here she paused and sighed sadly, "we witnessed a badger attack." She gazed over all the cats one thrid of the cats were alright, another thrid was hurt, and the last thrid was dead. "Redstar our Leader is with StarClan along with our now deceased brother and sister warriors," she painfully meowed. She spoke not a word of her mate betraying her for she knew it would do nothing, but ruin his reputation. "We will do a vigil for them," she meowed looking at some of the cats dragging bodies into the clearing.

"And I, Frostfang of KillClan former Deputy, say this before the body of Redstar so that he may approve of my choice of the new Deputy," she meowed looking at Redstar's body blankly then she looked at the many cats she could choose from and one caught her eye. She cleared her throat ready to annouce the new Deputy. "Smokeclaw! You are quick-witted, make the right decsions, and are organized. You will make a fine Deputy," she meowed happily cheering everything up. Smokeclaw nodded. Frostfang had always liked the mysterious tom that was until she meant Redstar so strong and handsome, but now that he was dead and she knew he had betray her he spoke nothing of the tom and didn't care about whether he went to StarClan or HellClan. "I will be going to the Moonstone tonight," she concluded.

Later that night when the rain was falling heavily and the cats were with the dead cats for vigil Frostfang left to recieve her nine lives. Rain was not the only thing that weighed Frostfang's fur down, but her new postition. She found it hard to believe she was Leader and she was head of a Clan it just made her fur tingle, but at the same time she knew it would be a burden. Caring for so many cats must not be easy she thought. Once she had reached the Moonstone the rain fell own heavier then when she had left camp. It was thundering and lightning. She padded into the beginning of the small passage way to the Moonstone and shook her fur to get the water that was clinging to her fur. She slowly made her way to the main part of the cave where there stood a stone gleaming with the reflections of the stars.

She paced up to the stone and layed down with her front legs neatly in front of her and her back paws by her side her fur dripping with rain. She pressed her nose against the sparkling stone and her dream begin...
"Frostfang, former Deputy of KillClan, are you ready to recieve your nine lives?" StarClan spoke in one voice. "Indeed I am," replied Frostfang. A tabby tom padded forward and Frostfang reconized him as Leafblade a Warrior who died fighting massive cats from the tower-place. "With this life I give you courage. Use it well to defend your Clan in battle," meowed Leafblade and touched Frostfang's nose, and a terrible pain went from nose to her tail. Like wounds stinging everywhere. Leafblade backed away back into the darkness.

A black cat padded towards her. She knew her face, but she couldn't remember her name. All that she knew that there was once a tower-place cat that was not excepted into the Clans and she helped him out and because of this she and the other cat was killed. The black she-cat touched noses with Frostfang and once again shock ran through her body and the pain kept growing. "With this life I give you justice. Use it well to judge your Clanmates fairly," she meowed.
The she-cat backed away and disappeared into the darkness. A tabby cat padded forward. Her mother. "Mother," she whispered. Her mother spoke not a word, but padded straight to her daughter. "With this life I give you loyalty. Use it well to what you know to be right," she mewed. Next she was surprised. She saw her brother who was killed by a badger moons ago like her mother. He spoke in a kind voice, "With this life I give you tireless energy. Use it well to serve your Clan to the utmost." Then the shock came as her brother touched her nose. Her body was shaking with pain.

Her brother backed away and she watched sadly as he disappeared. Bleakfur, a Queen whom all her kits died of greencough, padded up to her. " With this life I give you the same desire to protect your Clan as a mother has to protect her kits. Use it well to defend your Clan," she meowed calmly. She backed into the darkness and disappeared into it. Next an apprentice padded up to her he quickly touched her nose meowing, "With this life I give you mentoring. Use it well to educate your apprentices in the ways of the warriors." The apprentice quietly turned around and headed into the darkness.

Another cat stepped up toward her, his broad sholders cutting through the darkness. He was tall and he stood proud. "With this life I give you compassion. Use it well to be mindful of cats weaker than you," he meowed sharply as he touched noses with her and the shock went through her body. He backed into the mass of darkness slowly his amber eyes glowing. A fluffy, gray she-cat padded forward and she knew in a moment that it was Badgerfeather. Greenherb's mother. Frostfang cringed with anger remembering the gray medicine cat whom she had a plan to get rid of. Badgerfeather padded towards her. "With this life I give you love. Use it well to indulge yourself in happiness," she meowed touching her nose. Frostfang's body was full of pain. She was not shaking from sadness, anger, or excitement, but pure pain. While Frostfang was frozen in pain Badgerfeather moved to the darkness and disappeared, and suddenly a red cat with green eyes stepped forward.

"Redstar..." she whispered. He spoke not a word to his mate, until he touched noses with her. "With this life I give you nobility, certainty, and faith. Use it well to lead your Clan in the way of the warrior code for all nine of your lives," he meowed. "Frostfang, I congratulate you, and hail you by your new name... Froststar. Go back to your Clan knowing we'll always be watching," he purred. Froststar nodded still shaking with pain.

Froststar awoke from her dream and started walking through the forest. She heard something in the bushes beside her. "Who's there?" she hissed. Froststar quickly backed away from the bush immediately. Out of the shadowed bush stepped out a black wolf his red eyes glowing in the dark. The wolf paddded out into the moonlight and oddly his muzzle started to shorten and at the same time his legs were get shrinking. His tail was thinner and his body more slender. This wolf had just turned into a cat! Froststar looked at the cat. "Hello, Froststar of KillClan," he meowed dipping his head. "Who are you and what do you want from me?" she growled. "I am Shadowolf outcast of DeadClan," he started. "DeadClan has not had outcasts in over ten moons!" she blurted out. "Hahaha! Exactly," Shadowolf laughed. "Do you think I was forty moons old when I left the Clan! I was five moons, you fool!" he laughed. "You call yourself allies with them?" he growled. "Listen! We have been broken apart with no peace for moons!" she yowled.

"Oh really," Shadowolf laughed. "Really. We are stronger without them anyway!" Froststar grunted. "I did not come here to argue," he growled. "Then why are you here?" she hissed. "Because, I heard you were having problems with badgers and a certain cat," he answered. Froststar nodded. "Go on," she growled. "I can help you with both problems. Like this..." he hissed backing into the shadows and slowly turning into a wolf. "What are the conditons?" she asked. "You will be my mate, and along with you as Leader I will be Deputy of KillClan," meowed Shadowolf. "Before I may answer may I ask... Are you a cat or a wolf?" she meowed eagerly. "Part of each. My ma was a wolf and my dad a cat. I was born in the shadows as a wolf, but in light I am a cat," Shadowolf answered to the white she-cat. "OK. I agree, and is it so the cat you speak of is Greenherb?" she asked. Shadowolf nodded. "Follow me then, Shadowolf," she meowed padding towards him and twining tails with him. He nodded and they padded to the KillClan camp.

"We're almost there," she meowed sitting in the moonlight. Just then out of know where there came a yowl. "Frostfang!" a voice yowled. A tabby cat came from out of the shadows. "That's Froststar to you Jadewing!" she growled. Beside Jadewing stood Talonclaw, Birchtail, and Viperfang. "What are you doing on DeadClan territory? And since when have you been Leader? And also what are you doing with this outcast," she meowed glaring at Shadowolf. "One, I was on my way back from the Moonstone. Two, since the badgers attacked and killed my mate and Leader, Redstar. Last, but not least, three, I am taking him to the Clan," Froststar growled. Jadewing and Froststar had gone way back. Back to when the the Clans still had the allience. They were rivals back then and now.

Jadewing laughed. Talonclaw, current Deputy of DeadClan stepped forth and glared at Jadewing. "We have been trying to make peace not war!" he hissed at Jadewing. Jadewing put her ears back alittle to show her shame. "Go in peace, and may StarClan light your path. We will see you at the Gathering," Talonclaw meowed dipping his head to Froststar and Shadowolf. "Night patrol, lets go," Talonclaw yowled, and with that they were off into the darkness. "I was getting ready to rip them apart," Shadowolf growled. "I wish you would have, but don't," meowed Froststar. He nodded unhappily and dashed back to the camp the moonlight beating down on them.

When they were right by the camp entrance Shadowolf whispered, "I'll stay outside of the Clan camp for now until I kill Gre- I mean the certain cat. Then a couple sunrises later you'll act like you found me and you'll give me an apprentice and I'll be Deputy," he meowed. "What about my present Deputy?" Froststar meowed. "I have ways of making him leave," he laughed with a smirk. "First I will try to make him give up his position. All right?" she asked. "Yeah ok," Shadowolf replied. "Oh and for you is it like every single shadow you change into a wolf?" she meowed quietly. "No, just the really dark ones not the light ones or the ones in dens," he answered in a whisper. Froststar nodded and padded of to the bodies of the cats and layed there for she had not sat the vigil while Shadowolf was looking for a good place to sleep.

When Shadowolf and Froststar were walking to camp the rain had stopped, but the rain started up again. Froststar sat vigil no matter what, and even right now she was sitting here in the pouring rain, all alone, and in the middle of the night- actually it was almost morning.

Shadowolf yawned. He got out of the tree he was sleeping in. It was sunrise. He knew this was the time he must kill the cat. He snuck into the camp and sniffed around. He snuck up to the Medicine Cat's den where he heard screeching and yowling. He peered in seeing a she-cat in labor. She had given birth to two kits alread and was struggling with the final one. "What did I do to recieve this pain, StarClan?" she yowled with tears in her eyes. She closed her eyes in horrifing pain, and with another screech she gave birth to a kit who looked just like Redstar.

Greenherb had quickly recovered and was licking her new born kits. He quickly padded into the den growling and not taking his eyes off the she-cat. "Get away!" she hissed. Shadowolf laughed. "Why would I, you weakling?" he growled. At that he took a gray she-kit and tomkit, but kept the red kit by Greenherbs side. Greenherb stood up and growled. "You! Give me back my kits!" she yowled pouncing on him. Shadowolf easily ripped her throat out. The blood flowing through his teeth and the taste of the blood to Shadowolf tasted good. He threw her off and he dashed into the forest. Greenherb layed there motionless. Her lifeless eyes set on the last kit in the Medicine Cat's den.

Shadowolf hurried into the forest and put down the to innocent kits down on the cold ground. He dashed back to his tree he was sleeping in and sat down in satisfaction forgetting about the red kit.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment