Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Destination Darkness

A mysterious evil rises from the darkness... Follow KillClan and all they suffer from...

Chapter 2 - Destination Darkness

Chapter 2 - Destination Darkness
The red kit sat mewling on the den floor. Froststar- who was in her den all this time thinking about what she'd done- padded out after she heard the kit mewling. She sped to the Medicine Cat's den to see. Her Medicine cat dead on the floor, and a couple of pawsteps away a red kit. She picked up the kit and took it to her den. She washed it and let the kit suckle milk. She would treat like her own instead of just tossing it into the forest like Shadowolf had done. She did not want the kit to suffer. "I will name you Redkit," she meowed. Redkit lifted his head to her and purred. Froststar smiled. Her real kits weren't do till another couple of sunrises, but for now this kit would be her's.

Froststar thing she got up with Redkit in her mouth. She padded to the Warriors' Den yowling, and the yowl was so loud it woke up everyone. "Greenherb's been murdered!" she yowled with Redkit in her mouth trying not too sound suspisious. At the word murdered Warriors dashed out of the Den. Elders looked out their den worried. Kits mewed and the Queen struggle to quiet them down. "Murdered?" meowed Smokeclaw in shock. Froststar nodded. The Queen poked her head out of the nursery. "And who is that little bundle of fur?" she meowed nodding to Redkit. "This is her kit... The last one alive. She must have given birth to them last night, and all but this one was killed..." Froststar hesitated.

"Oh my! I'll take... er... what's his name?" studdered the Queen. "His name is Redkit, Meadowlark," Froststar answered. Meadowlark nodded and padded to the kit and took it from Froststar's mouth and headed into the nursery. Froststar padded over to Highrock. "Before we mourn we must elect a Medicine cat!" she yowled. Just then a brown kit dashed out of the nursery. "I... I wish to be a medicine cat apprentice..." she studdered. "You'll have no mentor, and you have to have one," meowed Froststar. A blind white she-cat padded forth. "You always knew this day would come... I will be Medicine Cat," meowed the she-cat. A whispers came from the mouths of all the cats. Many were meowing things like "What?!", "You don't have to do this!", "But your one of the best warriors!", but one yowl stood out from all of them "No! No! No! Please don't!". All heads of the cats turned to the cat who was saying this, and instantaneously he snapped his jaw shut. The white she-cat flicked her ears towards him and sat. "Go on patrol," she ordered to three cats, and nodded to Smokeclaw to lead them. "Any suspisious activity bring back news to me," she growled. She nodded to them and them padded to the HighRock.

She jumped on the the rock and looked down at all the cats. "Snowfeather?" she yowled. The blind and white she-cat padded forward. "Yes?" she mewed. "Is it your wish to be a Medicine Cat?" meowed Froststar. "It is," Snowfeather replied. "Then by the power of StarClan I ask them to give you the knowledge and gentleness a Medicine Cat needs, and to help, you, a new Medicine Cat who had no Medicine Cat mentor," Froststar concluded. Snowfeather nodded and padded to the Medicine Cat's Den and others followed to help clean the den which was stained with blood. The brown kit had been listening. Froststar jumped down from HighRock with a big leap. Quickly the she-kit ran up to Froststar.

"Froststar, what about me?" meowed the kit. "You will become an apprentice soon. I promise, Rabbitkit," replied Froststar and she padded to the Leader's den. The other cats that were helping Snowfeather clean up had left to their dens. Suddenly a yowl broke the silence. The patrol was back. She scented a strange scent so cowarded in a bush. Froststar along with many other cats padded out of the dens. Smokeclaw and the other three cats were walking in a circle around a black cat.

Froststar quickly identified the cat as Shadowolf. Seeing the confident sign on Smokeclaw's face told her that Shadowolf hadn't been in the shadows yet. "We have caught a rouge!" yowled Smokeclaw. Froststar padded forward. "I mean no harm," Shadowolf meowed. Froststar acted like she didn't know him at all. "He may stay, but I want guards tonight she nodded to Smokeclaw. I must talk to him first though, and ask him some questions," she growled and padded towards the Leader's den and flicked her tail signaling for him to follow, and he did.

She sat in her den and watched Shadowolf pad in. "Shadowolf, don't do anything suspisious tonight," she meowed. He nodded, and they padded out of the den. Froststar jumped on High Rock. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under HighRock!" She yowled getting tired of calling meetings. "I have- for once- good news!" she meowed. "The black cat is joining. By the powers of StarClan I humblely make him a warrior. His name from now on is Shadowo- Shadowpelt. I warmly welcome you to KillClan," she mewed. Froststar jumped down from HighRock. She nodded to Shadowpelt and he smiled mysteriously. Froststar padded back to her den. It was almost moonhigh. Shadowpelt and the other Warriors went into the Warrior's den.

Rabbitkit hopped out of the bush she was hiding in. She looked around. It was scary out there at night, but it was so cool! Rabbitkit sniffed around when she spotted a glowing blue cat walking through the forest and Rabbitkit jumped back into the bush. "Be not afraid, Rabbitkit," mewed the cat. Rabbitkit poked her head out of the bush to see the glowing cat standing right in front of her. The cat lowered her head and touched noses with the kit. The glowing of the cat faded and her true gold fur color showed. "I am Goldenberry, former Medicine Cat, but that is not important right now, Rabbitkit," the she-cat meowed.

"A great danger is coming to the Clans, but before the danger comes a shadow cat will betray, and kill the one he had an agreement. He will kill others if they are not careful," Goldenberry meowed. "But, wha-," Rabbitkit meowed, but was cut off by Goldenberry. "Good-bye..." mewed Goldenberry disappearing. "Wait! What does this mean!?" the brown kit cried, but it was too late Goldenberry was gone. Rabbitkit padded into the middle of camp when she spotted two Warriors guarding he Warriors' den and at that she dashed into the Nursery frightened that the consequence for staying up till this late at night would be big, horrible, and... And cleaning up after the Elders!

Froststar woke up to the steady chanting and chriping of the morning birds. Froststar got up and padded out of the den. She quickly padded to the Warriors' den and found Smokeclaw guarding the den. Froststar padded to Smokeclaw. "Will you come with me for sunrise patrol?" she meowed. Smokeclaw nodded. The two padded to the forest and went on patrol through the forest. "Um... Smokeclaw?" she meowed. "Yes?" he replied. "Will you resign from Deputy... I... I was caught up with the death of Redstar I didn't really think it through," she studdered. "Uh..." Smokeclaw was faced with a difficult decision. Would he be will to give up his posistion?

"Sure," he sighed. "Thank you," she meowed dipping her head cooly. They padded back to camp with Smokeclaw looking at Froststar eagerly and wondering why she picked him as Deputy if she didn't think it over, and Froststar's little voice in her head yowling, "You traitor! What have you done?!".

Redkit was trying to open his eyes, but couldn't so he went back to suckle off of his foster mother. All this time Rabbitkit had been watching the kit when she scented Froststar. She dashed out the Nursery and padded towards Froststar. "Can I be made a Medicine cat apprentice? Please?" pleaded Rabbitkit at Froststar. "Well..." Froststar sighed. "Please?" pleaded the kit again. "Ok," meowed Froststar smiling. She padded to High Rock and with a large leap jumped on the rock. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under the High Rock!" yowled Froststar.

Many cats gathered and some listened from the dens. "Mistykit, Rabbitkit, and Tawnykit are ready to be apprenticed," Froststar meowed then cleared her throat. "Mistykit from now on you will be called Mistypaw until recieve your warrior name. Spidersong, you are now ready to take on an apprentice. You will be mentor to Mistypaw. Spidersong, you have shown yourself to be a warrior by being a fast and strong cat. I'm sure you will pass on all you know to this apprentice," meowed Froststar. Happily the mentor and apprenticed touched noses.

"Tawnykit from now on you will be called Tawnypaw until recieve your warrior name. Shadowpelt, I feel you are now ready to take on an apprentice. You will be mentor to Tawnypaw. Shadowpelt, I know you will try your hardest to train your first apprentice. I'm sure you will pass on all you know to this apprentice," meowed Froststar happily. Tawnypaw dashed up to her mentor and in a weird manner touched noses with Shadowpelt.

"Snowfeather and Rabbitkit will be going to Moonstone to present Rabbitkit to StarClan," announced Froststar. "Mistypaw! Mistypaw! Tawnypaw! Tawnypaw!" chanted the Clan cats. By the time the Clan had started chanting Snowfeather and Rabbitkit had been long gone...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on September 8, 2007, 3:46:53 AM

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on
xxYaoiNinjaGirlxxvery good!! ^_^ Please write more! *favs*

medowhorseslesedi on September 8, 2007, 4:26:17 AM

medowhorseslesedi on
medowhorseslesedithanx i will!

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on September 8, 2007, 5:58:59 AM

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on
xxYaoiNinjaGirlxxYAY!!

medowhorseslesedi on September 8, 2007, 10:15:52 AM

medowhorseslesedi on
medowhorseslesedi^^