Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - News

A mysterious evil rises from the darkness... Follow KillClan and all they suffer from...

Chapter 3 - News

Chapter 3 - News
After the cats had stopped chanting Froststar cleared her throat. "I have chosen a new Deputy," she yowled. A ripple of gasps, whispers, and utter confusion ran through the crowd of cats. "Why?" gasped a cat. "Yeah! Smokeclaw was a fine Deputy!" yowled a tom. Agreement spread through the cats and 'yeah's and growls rose from the bottom of the HighRock. "Silence!" Froststar yowled, growling loudly.

"Shadowpelt!" she meowed over the whispers of the cats still talking. More gasps arose from the crowd. The same tom stood up. "He's not trustworthy!" he cried frustrated. Froststar threw herself off HighRock. She launched herself at the gray tom, and easily pounced on him and pinned him down. She growled and came face to face with the tom. "Do you doubt me?!" The tom glared at Froststar. "Yes," he meowed confidently. Froststar bared her teeth. She quickly withdrew her anger knowing hurting or even killing a cat would not solve any problems.

She calmly padded to the HighRock and jumped back on it. She sat for a couple of heartbeats with her tail curled around her paws in silence. "As I was saying... Shadowpelt will be the new Deputy," she meowed. She looked at her Clan's cats and all of them stood silent waiting to be dismissed. Froststar jumped of the HighRock and went to the Nursery for she was very tired. A small crowd of cats gathered around Shadowpelt whispering 'Congratulations'.

As Froststar walked into the nursery she spotted Redkit who's eyes finally opened. Froststar looked at Meadowlark who was currently taking care of Redkit and nodded to her in greeting. Froststar curled up in her nest in the center of the Nursery. her eyelids drooped. She refused to go to sleep the sun had just set, and it felt just too early for her to get some shut-eye. She finally surrenderred to sleep.

Froststar woke up with a sharp pain in her belly. "Snowfeather!" she yowled in pain. The white Medicine cat dashed into the Nursery with Rabbitpaw close behind her. Snowfeather rushed up to Froststar. "Shh... Stay calm. Breathe in. Breathe out," instructed the Medicine cat. Meadowlark stood beside her helping her.

Froststar breathed deeply. She had given birth to five beautiful kits. In her litter there was a she-kit that was white and had her mother's deep blue eyes who's name was Blizzardkit. The next kit was a she-kit who looked exactly like her father, Redstar, her name was Cardinalkit. The next kit was a tom with his father's pelt, but the kit had glowing amber eyes. His name was Bloodkit. The second to last kit was white, red, and black with strange blue eyes her name was decided to be Claykit. The last kit was a she-kit. She was oddly black and had dark red eyes; her name was Nightkit.

By noon it seemed she had the whole Clan around her saying stuff like,
"Oh, Froststar, they're beautiful!"
"They take after you!"
"Look at her eyes! They look exactly like Redstar's!"
"They'll make wonderful Warriors!"
Froststar purred. "May I take care of Redkit, Meadowlark?" she asked the former Queen who was mother of Tawnypaw, Mistypaw, and Rabbitpaw. "If you think you can handle him!" she purred friendly placing Redkit by Froststar's other kits. Froststar smiled. "Hey, Meadowlark, spread the word that Redkit is never to know that Greenherb was his mother, ok?" Froststar mewed with guilt clinging to her fur. Meadowlark nodded and went out to tell the others. She let the new kits and Redkit suckle, and she watched the day go by.

By the time the sun had set she was asleep. In the night she had a dream. Froststar watched as a white apprentice padded through the forest. Froststar remembered this cat. It was her when she was an small apprentice. Then Frostpaw dashed to the camp entrance to see bodies of cats. Badgers. Froststar remember what had happened next. She rushed into the Warrior's den to see her mother's body limp on the floor and beside her mother was her brother. She stood shocked with tears streaming down her face. She stood breathless as her eyes were flooded with tears. Dropping down to the limp bodies she whimpered flooding her eyes with tears. Froststar had remembered this moment and tears streamed down her face. Froststar threw herself down at the bodies of her dead family members.

She cried with her past self until a shadow was cast upon Frostpaw. Frostpaw looked up to see Redstar, back then Redclaw. "They died bravely," Redclaw meowed sadly. Froststar ran up and nuzzled Redclaw crying. She missed him and even though Redclaw could not see, feel, or hear her she whimpered to him, "I missed you." Frostpaw ran up to Redclaw crying nuzzling close to his legs looking at her dead mother and brother. Froststar vision turned to white and standing before her was Redstar. The real him. She dashed to him. "Redstar..." she whispered.

"Shh... Calm down, Froststar. Shh... Shh..." he meowed. Froststar backed away alittle and opened her jaw to speak, but know words came out. "Do you understand how Redkit must feel about Greenherb?" he meowed. Froststar eyes widened as she remember when Shadowolf killed Greenherb. She had never thought if it that way. She missed her brother and sister proboly as much as Redkit would proboly miss his mother. Froststar's eyes were filled with sadness as she finally answered Redstar's question with a nod.

Redstar nodded gently mewing, "Good. My love, I know in times of anger you feel the need to hurt."
"Yes, but-" Froststar was cut off by Redstar. "I know you know what that what you did is wrong," he meowed. "But, this is not what I have come to tell you. It's that," he continued, "you will be killed at the stroke of midnight as the cat you trust will turn on you." Froststar's eyes widened. "Wh.. Wha-
," she studdered, but Redstar stopped her. "This is your destiny. There is no possible way to stop it," he said looking at the sadness in Froststar's eyes. "I am needed somewhere else. Good bye until later," he meowed solftly.

"Wait!" Froststar screeched, but Redstar was fading away. She blinked open her eyes horrifided to Shadowpelt's red eyes glowing strangely. The next thing she knew Shadowpelt's wolf-claws were at her throat; ripping and tearing. "Traitor!" she rasped blood fill her throat. Shadowpelt watched her flinch nine times and then Froststar's life was gone. The tom smirked evily.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sparktail on October 30, 2007, 6:31:34 AM

sparktail on
sparktailhahahaha heel turn on you T.T beware!sorta like, becareful in your house   O\./O

medowhorseslesedi on October 30, 2007, 11:44:21 AM

medowhorseslesedi on
medowhorseslesedilol!

medowhorseslesedi on October 6, 2007, 1:28:29 PM

medowhorseslesedi on
medowhorseslesediMWHAHAHAHAHHA!!! sry Froststar!!!

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on October 3, 2007, 11:51:03 AM

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on
xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx...THE SUSPENSE!! update soon!

medowhorseslesedi on October 4, 2007, 10:15:03 PM

medowhorseslesedi on
medowhorseslesedilol i will i just have trouble finding the time during the school year ^^

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on October 5, 2007, 3:50:32 PM

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on
xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx...darn school -_-'

medowhorseslesedi on October 6, 2007, 1:46:50 AM

medowhorseslesedi on
medowhorseslesedilol