Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Shadowpelt's Victory

A mysterious evil rises from the darkness... Follow KillClan and all they suffer from...

Chapter 4 - Shadowpelt's Victory

Chapter 4 - Shadowpelt's Victory
With blood on his paws Shadowpelt went to the river to washes his paws. Licking the blood off he bared his teeth in a smile. The black cat padded back to the camp and snuck into the Warriors den and curled up.

I shriek of horror rose from the Nursery, and in a split second cats came rushing to the Nursery. Shadowpelt followed the cats and acted horrified. "How could this happen?" yowled a gray tom in shock. Meadowlark dashed to Froststar's kits and Redkit who standing his eyes open and wide with horror. Meadowlark curled her tail around the kits hoping they'd try to suckle. Redkit ran up to Meadowlark. She curled her tail around him and start licking all the kits, but Redkit the most. He was frightened and sad that his 'mother' had died. Rabbitpaw hurried in to try to get the cats to calm down and get out of the Nursery. "Shadowpelt, go receive your nine lives, but first appoint a Deputy," Rabbitpaw pointed out. Shadowpelt leaped on HighRock.

"My uh... Deputy will be...," looking in the crowd he looked for a mysterious she-cat. He saw a dark brown -nearly black- tabby she-cat with amber eyes glowing. "Duskpool will be the next Deputy," he announced. Duskpool straightened up in pride. The Clan chanted her name, but they still were mourning. With that Shadowpelt jumped off the large rock, and trotted out the camp, but Duskpool carefully followed. "Hello," she purred loudly. "May I accompany you on your journey?" the young warrior asked with her eyes shining. "Sure," Shadowpelt.

After what seemed, and was hours their paws began to ache. "I think we should rest," meowed Duskpool. "No! We will continue!" he growled stubbornly. Duskpool was just learning what kind of cat Shadowpelt was. His secret disguse did not fool Duskpool. Stubborn, very mysterious... thought Duskpool. Shadowpelt's eyes were glowing red persistance. "Finally," he growled as they padded into the Moonstone's cave. The dark tom was not so sure what to do, but he had seen many Leaders do it. He lay down near the glowing stone.

Duskpool waited for hours for Shadowpelt's eyes to open and his lives and name received. Shadowpelt's eyes flicked open and he got up. "How did it go?" meowed Duskpool. "Good I guess. You may now call me Shadowstar," he meowed with pride. Duskpool let out a mrrow of amusement. The two padded through the forest to and finally arrived at the camp. The two cats went to sleep, which would be the wise thing for the sun was about to rise.

Meadowlark woke up when the sun was just about to rise. Nightkit's eyes, surprisingly were open and blinking around. Nightkit was examining her siblings. Redkit got up yawned and stretched. He was getting older every day. He glanced at Nightkit and then meowed to Meadowlark, "How do you think," he meowed then padded by the exit to the den and looked at the sun rising and contunuied, "my mom is doing?" Meadowlark looked at him sadly and replied, "Fine, just fine" Redkit nodded.

His eyes burned bright green and he sounded just like his serious father. He was nearly 5 moons old. His shoulders rise and fell as he walked to Meadowlark. he layed down and slowly fell asleep.

Cats gathered around Shadowstar congradulating him. Shadowstar purred with satisfaction. He was finally getting what he wanted. Respect. He knew that what the cats here called a 'gathering' was coming up and pried information from the other cats and found out it was always on the full moon, and as the time drew near he knew everything he had to do.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

desertbreeze on October 26, 2007, 9:41:05 AM

desertbreeze on
desertbreezeItts a good story keep going!

medowhorseslesedi on October 26, 2007, 1:19:04 PM

medowhorseslesedi on
medowhorseslesedithanx i will!! ^^