Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1, dream

All i can say is that its kinda a sad story. Not too too sad but kinda sad.

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1, dream

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1, dream


That's what drove me to this point.` I start to fall into eternal sleep, but what difference would it make. My world is darkness!!! I keep to myself, no longer sharing my feelings and thoughts with my family, my friends,... my soul's love. Just as I closed my aqua-blue eyes, leaving the world, a bright, powerful light burst forth from the deepest depths of darkness. I opened my eyes curious about as to who or what had come. I hold my hand to my eyes to shield them from the blinding light. As my eyes adjusted, I made out a figure draped in the wings of angels. I wonder who is this, and why would they want to save me…..





*RING* `'what the heak is that?. *RING* “hello.” `'Hi honey its time to get up!!” (wonderful another day of darkness, silence, and no one to understand me) “ok ill be right there.” *hangs up*



`Now u really got to wonder. Why the heak do I even bother. I mean come on. MY LIFE SUCKS!!!! No one to talk to, no one to understand me. I swear I just don't think I sold get up at all. But then again I risk a bucket of ice water if I don't.



“RIKU GET UR LAZY BUTT UP. IF U DON'T ULL BE SORRY!!!!” (ops) “ Coming. Just give me another minute!!”



`ok almost pushed the ice water thing again. But I made it, hopefully' “RIKU YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO GET UR BUTT OUT OF THAT ROOM OR UR GUNNA GET IT!! 3… 2… 1…” “ TA-DA. I made it.” “ Good now hurry up or your going to be late for school.” “ Actually I got to go now. I have to meet someone early. AND ITS NOT A TEACHER!!” “ Good cuz if it was id be very disappointed.” “I know. But I got to go NOW.” “ ok honey. Bye.” “ bye. love ya mom. ”



`Agh, I hate school. Most of all I hate that there is so many people and no one to talk to, well no one that understands me. And don't even say there is a counselor that I can talk to, trust me I'v gone to one. She didn't help at all what so ever. That was the day I realized there was no one I could talk to, and definitely no one who could understand me. I mean come on no one knows where my dad is he's been gone scene I was 5, iv moved god knows how many times, and if I didn't mention i'm going to a new school to day. No one has this tragic of a life.'

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Headywon on January 26, 2006, 8:22:40 AM

Headywon on
Headywonwheeeee *first comment dance*!!!