Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2, school troubles

All i can say is that its kinda a sad story. Not too too sad but kinda sad.

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2, school troubles

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2, school troubles


`School wa-hoo I could care less if I died or lived at this moment. Why you ask? Well duh its school!! And I hate the happy go lucky attitude. Witch most of the students are, or they were in my last school, and if you ask why I hate them there the TOTAL opposite of me. But any way….. I'm at the school so I mine as well open the door and wonder where the hell I'm going.'



“Hello young man. You are not supposed to be in the halls yet.” “But I have to see a teacher. You see i'm new here and I have to talk to the 9th grade math teacher cuz I was failing and he wants to know y….” “ah yes I see now he told me you would be coming. Go down the hall 2nd stairs to your right. It's on the 4th floor and it's the 5th room to your left.” “Thank you.”



`Ok that was confusing. But as I was saying I have to meet a teacher [no I didn't tell my mom] cuz I was failing one of my classes and he wants to know why so he can help me. And I didn't tell my mom cuz I know she would kill me on the spot.'



`Okay she said the 4th floor. And the, what was it 5th room on the left??? Dang I have no clue. And wonderfully I'm lost, as usual,'



“Ah Riku Highwind I presume.” “Yes. And you're the teacher I was looking for right?” “Yes I am. But u can call me Mr.Elemental or Mr.E if you want.” “Ok. So umm what do u want to know again?” “*sigh* I want to know why you were failing. Is it that u don't turn stuff in or is it that u have some problems with math?” “It's that I have problems with math. I don't really get the whole equation thing.” “ah yes that. Don't worry many of my students have that same problem. I was worried it was something else.” “No its not. So now what?” “Now u go to your locker and then to home room.” “Ok then. Ill see you in math class.” “Yes u will.” “Bye”

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DarkFlameAngel on February 27, 2007, 11:10:53 AM

DarkFlameAngel on
DarkFlameAngelIt's pretty good so far. :3 When do you plan on adding more?

Headywon on January 26, 2006, 8:23:15 AM

Headywon on
HeadywonWheeee *first comment dance again*!!!