Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Going

I decided to do a story about children with elemental powers (5 not 4)- I know, done to death with avatar and XS- but still- those who may have read my fan fics may notice sim but they're my OCs...

Chapter 1 - Going

Chapter 1 - Going
Sometimes, I think people are blind. They never truly see what is going on-they never know of the things that are waiting when you just scratch beneath the surface... I know because I used to be one of these people- just a normal 14 year old girl- that's what I was. Who knew what was out there waiting for me in the depths of the rural China were 4 magical people and many other creatures I'd learn to grow and be with?
Four children- each with an element with which they controlled... fire, wood, air and earth... but still one remained.
 
Water.
 
Me.

 
The young girl nervously adjusted her sunglasses- her long electric blue hair dancing in the wind as she stepped out of the bus- in order to make the trudge to her destination.
 
"Breathe Dani, you can do this" she whispered to herself.
 
The jetlag was already beginning to set in- and her large shoulder bag, coupled with the rucksack, hitting her legs on each step did not help matters- not one little bit.
 
She'd never left her home country of New Zealand before- at least not without her parents, and that had only been on holidays- often not venturing further than their next door neighbour Australia, once or twice- and then for only 2 weeks at a time.
 
This was completely different though.
 
This could be forever.
 
How does a 14 year old girl fit her entire life into luggage?
 
How does an only child say goodbye to their parents- 4 years before they should have to?
 
When she'd been told- she'd thought it a hoax. A bad joke.
 
She recalled the memory well. That old man telling her as she burst out laughing-
 
"You are an elemental! Just awoken of your powers- Of water to be precise my dear child..."
 
Then he insisted that she come with him- to CHINA. Nice.
 
She may be only 14 but she wasn't that foolish.
 
He'd seemed pained when the three of them together laughed. But understanding, considering.
 
Then he poured the water into that bowl that had been on the coffee table and asked her to place her finger into it- and to freeze it- just by commanding it.
 
To play along with him- she did as she was told.
 
They all stopped laughing then. Especially when he'd told her why she was needed...
 
Now she was a few 100 yards from her destiny as it were... 4 other children- of the 4 other elements waited for her there...
 
Somehow- whatever 'evil' as the monk had told her she would have to face- meeting who she'd be fighting with seemed far more terrifying...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment