Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - They're Back

the aliens return, and i don't like giving away any spoilers so thats basically all i can tell you

Chapter 1 - They're Back

Chapter 1 - They're Back
Disclaimer: I don’t own Tokyo Mew Mew.

-----------Chapter 1: they’re back-----------------

It’s a peaceful day at café mew mew. The café hasn’t opened yet but, Retasu is breaking plates, Purin is breathing fire, Zakuro is glaring, Ichigo (she’s early for once wow) is getting worked to the bone, Ryou is yelling at Ichigo for not working hard enough, Keiichiro is just cooking, Berry and her boyfriend are drinking tea, and Minto is no where to be found. Yep peaceful.

Well… it was until Minto ran in, all freaked out.

Zakuro: Minto? What happened? You look like some thing Ichigo dragged in.

Ichigo: HEY! The stuff I drag in looks way better then her.

Berry: So what happened, Minto?

Minto: I ran into the aliens and there’s 8 new ones

Purin: Yatta! ^^ I get to play with Tar-Tar! Also the Tokyo Mew Mew returns!
Woot! ^^

Ichigo: let’s see 8+3 that’s umm oh I knew I should of done my math homework

Everyone besides Ichigo: 11 THERE ARE 11 ALIENS NOW!!

Ichigo: 11!?! Last time it took us ummm….. 5! 5 mews to beat um uh… 3! 3 aliens.

Ryou: I guess we need more mews let’s go to the lab Keiichiro.

Keiichiro: Coming.

Berry: So Minto what do these new aliens like? Are there as hot as the last ones?

Minto: Scary.

-Flashback that Minto isn’t telling-

Mew Mint was flying over Tokyo when she crashed into a guy alien with long flowing blue hair and matching blue eyes who looked to be about 20 a he was were blue versions of Kish’s shirt and Tart’s shorts.

The alien purred, “HEY! GUYS! A chick just crashed into me! Told ya I was sexy… this calls for a celebration!” he took off his shirt and started to sing “I’m to sexy for my shirt” over and over.

Minto went into shock and it didn’t help when Pai and this alien who looked almost exactly like him except shorter and had orange eyes appeared next to Minto.

Pai yelled “Doughnut get your shirt back on!”

Then he looked at Minto then says, “Minto long time no see ne? Since we already know Berry your new mew I’ll introduce the aliens, this is Chip next to me. Doughnut is still singing and twirling his shirt. Kish, you already know, is drooling over a picture of Ichigo. Tart, you also know, is secretly drooling over a picture of Purin (Tart shouted, “Am not” at that). Waffle and Pancake are chatting over there. Pretzel is hiding behind that skyscraper. Cracker is sharpening his swords. Cookie is bouncing around over there. Finally Cake is spying on Kish. So that’s it.”

Doughnut loses his shirt then it goes off, hits Minto, she screams, and flies off to Café Mew Mew

-End flashback-

Ryou says though Masha, “Get back to work.” Ichigo responded with hisses and stream of cruses. Retasu covered Purin’s ears.

End Chapter

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tailslilfoxgurl101 on June 14, 2007, 3:50:47 PM

tailslilfoxgurl101 on
tailslilfoxgurl101that was cool!!! write more ^.^

kdheartsluver12 on February 19, 2007, 5:32:02 AM

kdheartsluver12 on
kdheartsluver12i luved it by the way im new
i hope we can be frends