Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - My hero (english)

French project, no reasoning, just M. Casey

Chapter 1 - My hero (english)

Chapter 1 - My hero (english)
Mon Hero


Fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight, never running from a real fight, she is my hero, Sailor Moon. I know there are many other great heroes in the world, like Terry Fox or someone’s grandfather, but do they save the universe from endless accounts of evil on a daily basis? Can they engage in one arm combat to the death and still look beautiful? I think not, which is why Sailor Moon is my hero. Even though she may be considered as “unreal,” she is one in a million. She has great strength, popularity, and lives many lives.

Although Sailor Moon used to be a carefree schoolgirl with an enormous capacity for love and portrayed as an immature cry-baby who hates having to fight evil and wants nothing more than to be an ordinary girl, this all changes when she transforms into Sailor Moon and realises it is up to her to save the universe. Fighting by her side, she rids the world of its evil with Luna, her talking cat, and all of the other Sailor Scouts. Sometimes the great love of her life accompanies her in her battle for truth and justice. Together evil is no match for their great mass of power. So great villains beware, for not even Superman with his great strength could stand up to Sailor Moon’s many wands of moon based powers.

You would think that Sailor Moon would have every man in the world after her because of her radiance and poise, but as far as I know, there are only two, consisting of myself and the person she admires the most, Darien, or otherwise known as Tuxedo Mask. Sailor Moon is also very popular, and not just in her own world, but in ours as well. People want to smell like her, people want to look like her, people even want to be her. Why wouldn’t they? She has long luscious hair, big, beautiful, blue eyes and mile long legs. There is no reason anywhere that anyone should not want to be Sailor Moon. She is so liked around the world that one issue of her Manga series just would not cut it. They ended up creating fifty-two books about my one and only hero. They also ended up making two hundred episodes about this extremely talented and magical girl and five thousand items of merchandise, which were demanded around the globe.

Even though Sailor Moon may seem like just another pretty face, she isn’t. She fights evil, sometimes until she is nearly dead and has a whole different life in the future, one thousand years to be exact. In the future, she is queen of the moon and is both married and has a child. Her husband’s name is Darien, although it should be myself, and her daughter’s name is Sailor Mini Moon, a cute pink haired child who comes to the past to find her mother and helps save the world. She even has a third alternate life living as Serena, the normal, clumsy, regular, teenage girl.




There are many heroes in the world, some of which have done something amazing and some just dear to our heart. Sailor Moon qualifies in both these areas. She demolishes all evil by moon light with her moon powers. She is considered defender of the universe along with the other Sailor Scouts. She is beautiful for a girl who fights for a living and also has to juggle between three lives. Through happiness, sorrow, angriness, and love this make-believe, magical, super girl will always be my one and only hero. She is the one, Sailor Moon.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

chaos_kitten8 on March 22, 2008, 5:56:02 AM

chaos_kitten8 on
Comment Deleted

mickyD503 on March 23, 2008, 5:08:04 AM

mickyD503 on
mickyD503ARE YOU SERIOUS, it was just a french project, and I only spent about fifteen minutes on it!!