Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

This is a story I've been working on.
Characters:
Diamondfur - A ForestClan Warrior
Rosepaw - A ForestClan Apprentice
Blackstar: The ForestClan Leader
Silverleaf - The ForestClan Medicine Cat

Thanks to Setari for giving me some help with it!

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue
“The Pack of Eternity has spoken!” a howl echoed around the mountains. A grey, shadowy figure stood on the edge of a large stone that slanted slightly. Underneath the edge of this stone were a whole group of more shadowy figures. A beam of light appeared and reflected the dull pelt of a muscular animal. As one of the creatures stepped forwards, it called “Pack of Eternity?! What did they say? What did they for-tell?” The animal on the top of the stone looked down at the gathered shadows and answered “They for-told of a life in danger! In the direction of the endless trees and gushing water. We must go there and help!”
Another of the animals stepped forwards and challenged “How do we know that we will be safe there? Is there enough food there to feed us, and how do we even know that there is the sorts of food there that we eat?” as soon as this was said, the animal on top of the stone spat back “Are you doubting me? Do you doubt The Pack of Eternity? Do you really believe that they would send us on a mission where we would all die? NO! THEY WOULDN’T!”
With that, the challenging cat shrank into the ground and said nothing. Then the creature on top of the stone, seeming to be the leader figure of the pack, continued and gave his orders. “Scraper! You will take Pouncer with you to search for these endangered lives and report back to me with what you find, but do not confront any of them!”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment