Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - IVMGS

This is a story for all you Metal gear and Inuyasha fans, the most two unlikley universes collide in this story, so I hope you enjoy and let me know If ya do.

Chapter 1 - IVMGS

Chapter 1 - IVMGS
V.G.C productions presents:
Inuyasha V.S Metal Gear Solid
prt 1

By Silver Vixen and Miestro

(It is a nice sunny day in present day japan, today,suprrisingly, everyone's favorite dog themed demon Inuyasha is going for a visit to Kagome's home, suprisingly he makes it through the well on time but sees that it is merely morning there, he gently rubs the hilt of the tetsiaga and sits wating for the sun to rise, he curses at it to pass a few moments but continues to wait afterwards)

INUYASHA: come on already(growls and sighs hanging his head in an annoyed way) I had to come at this time in the morning, kagome's still asleep right now.

(After wating for a couple of minutes Inuysha gets resltess as usual and decides to explore untill sun up, fearing If he woke kagome up this early he'd feel her wrath)

INUYASHA:(Walks along the alleys sniffing around) hm, something smells good(Looks up at the sky to see an aircraft fly by, he falls to the ground, twitching in pain clutching his hands to his ears) Oh god that noise, Augh!, who has the nerv...?.(the ground suddenly trembles, he looks up to see what looks like a big metal bird stomping towards the quiet japanese population, he quickly takes his hands from his ears and stares in disbleliefe) what the hell is that?!

(Inuyasha persues the mechanicle monster curious as to it's purpose for being here, he stops behind the corner of a building peeking around it to get a look at the machine as it comes to a sudden halt infront of an apartment)

INUYASHA: That's Kagome's house!(Brings the tetsiaga to a fighting stance) ya wanna fight tough guy?, well then come on!(Lunges at the machine)

RAY:(Turns around and and sees Inuyasha, it targets him and prepares to return the assault)

INUYASHA: (flys at Metal Gear Ray wailing his battle cry, ready to use the Wind Scar...but..)

RAY:(Arms it's mini nukes and lets loose at Inuyasha as Inuyasha uses the wind scar)

(A hug explosion goes off taking a couple of buildings with it leaving a huge burnt hole in the ground)

RAY:(looks around seeing only a red cloak on the ground and the tetsiaga at it's side)..wow..

OCELOT: hmmm, perhaps I underestimated this metal gear....AUGH NO!

(Back at the Well)

SHIPPO:(hops out of the well and out of the door) Inuyasha wait!, anger managment isn't over yet, and you forgot your pills!

(Shippo looks around franticly)

SHIPPO:He's not here, humph, he must be at Kagome's house.(He quickly makes haste and rushes over to Kagome's house)

(Shippo scampers up onto the window and peeks in, the lights are turned off and kagome is sound asleep)

SHIPPO: Oh no!, he's not here either, oh where could he be?(jumps to the ground and calls out "Inuyasha where are you?!?")

(A loud clank answers his call and Ocelot is thrown at shippos small feet)

SHIPPO: Aaaaaaaah!(Hides behind the corner and peeks out looking at the fallen Revolver Ocelot) where did you come from!?!

OCELOT:..........

SHIPPO: Hey mister!

OCELOT:(no answer)

SHIPPO:...are you ok? (scampers up to Ocelot and pokes him, blood pours out from under Ocelot and forms a puddle)

SHIPPO:...are you dead mister?

OCELOT:(no answer)

SHIPPO: hmm...I wonder where Inuyasha is?

(A loud "CLANK!" and thunderous thud shakes the ground from behind shippo, the fox is scared to death, he immeadiatly retreats to the nearest hiding place and shakes in fear looking out nervously)

SHIPPO:K...K...Kagome?(He comes out from his hiding place and stares at the monsterous Metal Gear Ray)

KAGOME:(Simply turns on her side and continues sleeping peacefully)

RAY: ..Artificial Intelligence iniciated..

SHIPPO:(Looks curiously at Ray lying on the ground) huh?

RAY:(slowly gets to it's feet, it locks onto Shippo and arms it's defence systems ready to fire again and blow shippo into an infanint amount of dust)

SHIPPO:(Stares at Ray for a few minutes)...............AAAAAAH!!!!(Shippo Runs like hell back to the well and hides behind the shed)

RAY: Inihalate!(Begins to search for shippo)

END OF PART 1

If you'd like to see more of this small series please let me know, I'll only continue it If it's good and others enjoy it ^ ^.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment